Lor'themar spoilers

Tbh, what can the Horde do against Silvermoon? For that matter, Sylvanas has who left?

Garrosh has the Orcs. Sylvanas has… refugees. Maybe.

I agree that this could have been an alternate scenario.

1 Like

Wouldn’t it be hilarious if the Sylvanas loyalists get a quest to actually kill her, then they tell Nathanos and he gives his trademark “play along” line and then they kill Sylvanas.

The end.

32 Likes

Blizz writers must’ve been reading Darkness at Noon when writing this story. (Which isn’t necessarily a bad example to draw from. Great book)

He isn’t going to let the other leaders and champions fall to Sylvanas and her minions if he has a chance to prevent it. Not helping may have ensured there would be no successful rebellion.

1 Like

That would be fitting Blizzard storytelling, but that would really be funny to see because of how much it is stupid

Btw, Sylvanas is Stalin confirmed.

While true, it doesn’t seem like the right time. I mean, there is no rebellion right now. While he’s off saving Baine, Sylvanas could Blight Silvermoon, raise herself some more San’layn, and corrupt the Sunwell with Xal’atath, all to teach the rest of the Horde not to betray her.

Since there’s no rebellion to protect Quel’Thalas, the rest of the Horde would likely just go along with it.

1 Like

I am so glad Lor’themar finally exhibited some competence by placing his bets with the Baine.

2 Likes

This sucks, for the first time the horde is in the right against the alliance. Somehow we have to kill them.

God does BFA just tries to go out of its way to shame the horde player.

20 Likes

How does Sylvanas manage to get troops over there? And who?

1 Like

Why? Because the Sunreavers, who admitted they betrayed the Kirin Tor, were upset that they got punished for it? How is this being, ‘right,’ against the Alliance? Should they have been slapped on the wrist or sent to bed without dinner?

7 Likes

At this point how could it end really lol

An unknown number of Sunreavers were suspected of being involved in a non-violent theft.

Jaina responded with a bloody pogrom.

Pretending that this isn’t a problem is disingenuous and absurd. Stop it.

19 Likes

Boats, Magic, Airships, etc… And more of the same. Forsaken, Orcs, maybe some Trolls…

Oh wow…

Just listed the three races in the Horde that have a history of trying to destroy Quel’Thalas. That’d be ironic and funny if it happened. Sylvanas sends an army of Orcs, Trolls, and Undead to destroy Quel’Thalas.

So betraying the Kirin Tor by using Kirin Tor resources to bypass protections to arm the then Megalomaniac Warchief of the Horde, Garrosh, with the Divine Bell, doesn’t deserve any kind of punishment?

Mass Murder is also a laughable bit of hyperbole. Mass Imprisonment, sure. Those who weren’t saved by Rommath.

5 Likes

Even jaina admited she was wrong, but ignore him.

If he says to much blizzard might make it canon. Cuz they sure do love making horde evil.

10 Likes

Fair point actually. Granted her new Grief-Based epiphany might still be affecting her, but yeah, Jaina admitted she went too far.

I still don’t see how this means the Sunreavers should have been forgiven for Treason.

2 Likes

I’m starting to understand what it feels like to be broken to a story now. I’m am literally face palming myself as I read all this. Night elf players will be forced to work with Sarufang the very person who helped start this war and blood elf players will be forced to work with Jaina to help kill another blood elf whos anger toward her is justified. Horde and Alliance working together for no real reason.

Thanks, Blizz even I’m miserable. And I want to be on Sylvanas’s side.

27 Likes

Because most of them did nothing wrong.
Also they were the ones who saved dalaran from the blue dragon flight.

When dalaran needed help and begged around. Only the blood elf’s answered. This was after Dalaran tried to kill their people and prince. How were they rewarded?

That being said, I wouldn’t be surprised if what happened against the blue dragon flight isn’t retconned or just brushed aside.

5 Likes