Loremaster of Kul Tiras and What You May Regret quest

I submitted a ticket concerning having earned the Loremaster of Kul Tiras and not being able to start the Pride of Kul Tiras questline and the What You May Regret quest not appearing. The response I received to my ticket was the achievement in question was made on my Horde character. This is not possible. My Horde character has not been faction changed and the only Alliance character I have played at level 120 is this character.

I have done some reading and there appears to be a reputation requirement, but the commentators don’t say if it is 7th Legion or Proudmoore Admiralty.

You earned the Loremaster of Kul Tiras Achievement on this character, Mekkalekahi? I show that you earned “Loremaster of Zandalar”, which would have been on your Horde character, but I don’t see the Kul Tiras one for your Alliance. It needs to be earned by the character wanting to pick up “What you may Regret” as far as I know.

2 Likes

The Loremaster of Kul Tiras is green check-marked as having been completed. But I’ve since looked at the individual achievements A Sound Plan, Drust Do it, and Stormsong and Dance, and I have not completed those achievements (they are greyed out). I don’t know why Loremaster of Kul Tiras appears to have been completed on 2/05/19 and is yellow, not greyed out.

I am in the process of completing the questchains to unlock the achievements in question.

Some in the forums say there is a reputation requirement. Is this correct? And if so, which reputation?

Proudmoore Admiralty.

edit:
Wowhead has a page with currently known information

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue as the original poster, Not entirely sure what is going on, I faction changed an completed all of the loremaster acheivements Ally side, yet I’m having trouble getting the quest to start the quest.

If you faction changed the starting quest doesn’t usually pop. Talk to Saurfang in Orgrimmar.