<LOOT> Whitemane PvP Horde | Casual Progression Raiding / PvP / Social

Spent a good amount of time in the guilds Discord chatting with GM about guild philosophy, goals, etc. Seems like a great group of people and totally what I was looking for ion a Classic WoW guild. Long Story short, I joined, and you should to!

10 Likes

Next 50 people who sign up for this guild get a free virtual hug from me.

10 Likes

Hi, I’m Bukubukugama and I support this guild.

9 Likes

Hey there, I have myself and a mage interested in late night PvP. I used the link to your Discord to talk to you more there.

9 Likes

Come on folks. Need more, it’s a great guild!

10 Likes

I did, then I got a wild hair up my butt and d cided to reformat my PC. I do it about once a year. And I forgot to save my wow files. /Sigh

10 Likes

Im interested!

10 Likes

Good times last night, sorry for those who didn’t get their names. Roster filling up nicely. If you are interested in a mature guild, pop in our discord.

10 Likes

So i have played since 3 months into games life and am really looking for a guild thats laid back and good people. Would you guys welcome a resto/enhance shaman to your ranks?

10 Likes

At this point in time we are welcoming all classes. Play what you enjoy, as we get closer to filling 40man raids, we’ll evaluate where we are short and recruit as necessary.

10 Likes

Great bunch, they even have a hair stylist so us Tauren can look FABULOUS as we kick butt.

10 Likes

Great people, this guild is going places, glad I found them.

10 Likes

HEY, I am looking for a nice Guild to PVP and progress with. I am casual and have 2 kids, so I have real world obligations.

10 Likes

Get in the discord and talk with us.

10 Likes

Fun to see that we are 300 hours away from launch and how active our discord is. Guildies are just hanging around having fun… new members pop in every few hours or so and we are able chat a bit before they sign up. We are forming a solid foundation. Cant wait for launch and leveling with new friends.

10 Likes

Great group of people so far, we really picked up some quality folks. If you are interested, please join our discord!

Now, what to do for 13 days?!?!?

10 Likes

They scare me. They made me do things involving waterboarding. I swear I never knew how hard it makes it to breath.

Then the lime jello filled pool…

Then they made me …I cant talk about it :slight_smile:

11 Likes

I love it here. Everyone treats me like Im a tasty cheeseburger

11 Likes

I’m looking forward to an amazing Classic experience with this group of fantastic people!

10 Likes

Over the next few weeks we will be selecting class leads and officers. You should not have reservations about joining us as an “established” core group. Everyone pre-launch is vetted as a member and is on equal footing with everyone else. Only two leadership positions as of this post have yet to be identified (but we have many very talented and interested individuals).

10 Likes