Loot Trading in Classic *updated*

Great compromise! Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Quite perfect.

2 Likes

A very welcomed announcement. Thank you.

2 Likes

UBRS doesn’t have raid lock, so it isn’t considered to be a raid in this thread’s case.

4 Likes

oh i didnt notice the second post
now theres just right-click report and making sure they don’t shard AQ or the scourge invasion left

I couldn’t be happier with this decision. Thanks blizzard!

2 Likes

Imagine if they listened to the current retail audience the way they listen to us. They would have pvp vendors, the titanforge system would be scrapped, they never would have bungled azerite the way they did (feedback was posted loud, often, and concise during beta), no forced personal loot, and classes wouldn’t be so awful to engage in that no matter how good the current content is that the awful xbox controller design of my hacked up chewed and spit out class (no not just the character im posting from) makes the game literally unplayable.

Those poor people.

I will say limiting the plausible chances of accidents is a good change. It was a feature people begged for in Classic too.

Quality of life changes like mechanics. (Loot trading, bug fixes, etc) should be welcomed. But major stuff that caused a rift on how we approach dungeons, raids, and content should remain expansion exclusive.

This makes me so happy. THANK YOU for listening Blizzard. Hopefully the classic team can turn this into what OSRS was for runescape.

1 Like

Hell yeah.

UBRS is a raid, does this count? will all our pre-bis items from UBRS get ninjad forever anyways. Loot trading UBRS is a massive problem

Reading is fun.

3 Likes

You have to be kidding. First of all they said this is based on 1.12 but they’ll determine which patch applies best to certain features. This is a mix of that. How you can be butthurt about this is beyond me.

This is great news! This makes me very happy indeed. Although I’m disapointed by the 1.12 AV post, it’s great that Blizzard is listening to us Vanilla fans and allowing us to help craft the Classic we want.

1 Like

Perfect! That resolves all of my concerns regarding loot trading in 5-mans.

A lot of PuG raids will use (and historically have used) ML anyway, just because there’s still so much potential to grief and/or mess up rolls when there’s that many players/pieces (regardless of loot trading).

1 Like

you say it right there in your opening post, “something added in Wrath of the Lich King”

it wasn’t in vanilla wow yet you persist in having it in some form in vanilla wow.

oh right, master loot
well pug raids are probably gonna have a low amount of, uh, well it wouldn’t be so easy to trust a pug raid anyway
so yeah great news!

Beautiful!! Thank you devs<33! All thats left to deal with is sharding and we have a perfect classic!

1 Like

Good decision!

2 Likes