Loot Trading in Classic *updated*

amazing change, going in a great direction guys, keep it up

1 Like

I love it! I’ve always said that the collusion issue sounds nuts and that my issue with loot trading is simply the affect it has on the feel of getting or not getting the thing you rolled need on, and running the content again if you dont get what you want. Thank you thank you! Here’s to Classic being the game we’ve been craving for a decade!

The pre patch is Vanilla. I misread his original statement. Pre patch is still vanilla until we can level up. It’s not the new expansion until we can play the content.

No, it isn’t.

2.0 was TBC. The launch screen changed, the title changed, the mechanics changed, it was TBC.

I will not be accepting any further debate on this point.

3 Likes

You can do what you want. The pre patch didn’t launch TBC. You are not all knowing. I don’t care if you think I am wrong. You can be wrong. Later.

Look at that the internet says TBC launched on 16 Jan 2007. /en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ World_of_Warcraft:_The_Burning_Crusade

When did the pre patch drop? That’s right. 7 January. It was in Vanilla.

Manny is a noob.

1 Like

Why would they? Pally’s can use shaman gear.
(D1 that is)

Wow, 248 likes already, the av announcement capped out at 78 >.<

I hope the reconsider

Well more people are in favor of this news to be honest.

TBC pre-patch was December 5th, 2006.

2 Likes

Well ill admit i didn’t actually look to hard on that one… google said jan 7 on the first thing. Either way… its a PRE patch… pre meaning BEFORE. We could go farm netherweave cloth at karazhan from the adds outside of it before we could ever go through the dark portal.

Great change, glad you guys came to this conclusion. Keep the updates comin!

-Sinclaire -Torch-

Awesome compromise, thank you very much!

Trust restored . . .for now. <333

1 Like

I can finally ninja in peace

2 Likes

How about we give the person being ML’ed gear a yes/no choice and the person ML’ing gear a yes/no…and hold them accountable for their own mistakes after the fact.

Click wrong twice and give the wrong person gear? Get a new raid looter.
Click yes when you were the wrong person? get a new raider.

Thank you! Great decision :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just here to say thanks for revising your stance. Good job

1 Like

Great. Now drop sharding.

2 Likes

insert palpatine meme here… not the “it’s treason then” meme, the other one… this one!

hurray!
now only PuG raids will suffer, and most people don’t do those except to maybe gear their alts or raid really casually or get hydraxian rep(in which case loot is usually reserved for the primary guild) in the first two months anyway!

except UBRS will still be a problem because it gets pugged most of the time