<Loot Goblins> [H] | Earthfury | Weekend DAYTIME Raiding: Sat/Sun | 11:00am-4:00pm EST | Semi-Hardcore PVE & PvP | 64 minute BWL clears! Recruiting Healers & Melee! **We will pay for your server transfer!**

[H] | Earthfury | Sat/Sun | 11:00am-4:00pm EST | Semi-Hardcore PVE & PvP |

ABOUT US

Loot Goblins is currently one of the top Horde raiding guild on the the Earthfury PvP server. We are semi hardcore and by that I mean that we clear all raiding content at a high level just in a more relaxed atmosphere/schedule. We have Sub 1 hour MC clear times & we kill Ony in under 2 minutes so like I said we still perform at a high level. Our community consists of older (28+ avg) vanilla and private server veterans & current retail wow players. We are a gaming community that has been playing lots of different games together now for several years. Our rules to join are relaxed, just fill out a short, moderate application. We use the application to look at our guild population and class diversity, it is more for record keeping than an actual application.

CURRENT PROGRESSION

10/10 Molten Core - 57:29 clear time
1/1 Onyxia - 1.52 kill time
8/8 Blackwing Lair 1:04 clear time

RAID SCHEDULE

Saturdays from 11:00am till 3:00pm EST and Sundays from 11:00am till 4:00pm EST.

We currently clear all content in a few hours during our Saturday raid day. Sunday will be used again when AQ/Naxx release.

LOOT SYSTEM

We use a modified Suicide Kings loot system coupled with a light Loot Council that is mostly reserved for tanking and resist gear.

APPLICATION

If you are looking for a (nearly) authentic Classic wow experience, and our raid times work for you, you are welcome to head over to our discord and apply. Simply go to the Classic -recruitment section and copy/paste the questionnaire with your answers in a DM to myself or any of the other officers.

RECRUITMENT

Our roster is a competitive roster. No spots are guaranteed even for officers. We feel this keeps every pushing and performing at their best. So we encourage any potential applicant to apply but we are currently recruiting:

1 Priest Healer
1 Rogue
Melee DPS
Exceptional DPS & Healers (70%+ Parsers)

We will pay for any excellent healers server transfer

Your fellow Loot Goblins look forward to hearing from you.

(https)://discord.gg/HXyTYT3

1 Like

I’m currently in search of a weekend raid team, because of 5am shift start times >.<

I know the current content, and come prepared. I am comfortable helping with calling out mechanics, and enjoy discussing the games meta in general. I’m in a decent guild doing 2 hour MC runs with Ony after, but the late night weekday raiding is becoming a burden.

I’m relatively new to warcraft logs and parses, having not raided sense BC, but my current guild did just start keeping logs a few weeks ago and I range from 65-75th percentile compared to other rogues who keep logs depending on how melee friendly the fight is. (If that’s what the number means lol. Again I’m new to logs and the metrics in them)

I’ll leave this post and I’m going to add your discord to hopefully chat with one of the leaders or officers.

A humble Baller Bump.

Always looking for more daytime raiders looking to progress to Phase 2 & Beyond!

Baller Bump

Still looking for a Priest or Shaman healer!

Bump… Happy New Years!

Still looking for a healer and exceptional DPS!

What a based guild

Still looking for a couple more to fill our rolls. If you have any questions at all please ask.

Always looking for more daytime raiders!

Still looking for a couple more!

Updated our class needs

A priest or shaman would be nice so I could focus on my choice

Still looking for new raiders for BWL & Beyond!

Loot Goblins bump!

Updated our needs

Poggers is our word, but you can say “pogga”

Join us for BWL!

Still seeking members to fill our rolls. BWL coming very soon come join us!