Loot council is the worst loot system, you can't change my mind

facts all loot council means is you’ll never see loot if you joined the guild late

LC protects the guilds from flightily, short attention span, me ordinated players that despite their assertions they play for one person and one person only… themselves.

Now no loot system is perfect but historically the guilds that ive been in where LC was a thing, they worked very well. They dont benefit new players, but you have to earn your spot, also in most instances said new person still gets gear just the crumbs until they can prove they arent a waste of space

what mind?

Incorrect. The people who like LC are often the most short attention span individuals who think the world revolves around them and they deserve all the loot first.

They only join LC so they can try and influence people with drama to give them loot first because they can’t do this in EPGP or DKP guilds.

Aren’t you a burnt bitter little gnome!

Its your way or no way because that is how your comments over this post and the other post reads.

LC works perfectly fine with the right individuals. The system clearly doesnt work for you and that is your right to find another guild that aligns with your ideals.

I’m curious what is the longest time you have stayed in a guild? I also cant help to notice you are guildless. Do you need to show us on dolly where the bad LC touched you?

EPGP is just superior and LC is trash.

EPGP is just loot council with extra steps

1 Like

And you merely prove my point. You talk about people being bias yet here you are contradicting yourself.

1 Like

LUL, LC is just trash with dumb people in charge of loot prio.

I don’t think you know how loot council works. It’s not like every piece of gear drops and the loot council then decides to give it to. They set the parameters. e.g. tanks get prio on tier sets then xxx then xxx, mains over alts, main spec over off spec etc etc.

That’s how loot councils have always worked for me. You know what your path is. If you share tier gear with the tanks, then you get it afterwards, In some cases where a class gets a greater benefity they may have prio (again, all set before hand).

You are only against loot council because youre bad and don’t get given loot for being a green parser. But that’s fine, you have your place with the dkpers. Those of us who know how to play the game will join good guilds that reward effort and performance > greed and laziness.

1 Like

You are going to get the little gnome mad now LOL. If only he had logs we could go and find

1 Like

i dont think you know how loot council works.

that’s exactly how it works. maybe they have a plan beforehand, maybe they don’t. depends on the loot council. and i dont see how that matters.

I’m against council because most players are bad and I don’t need them telling me what gear they think is best for me or not.

I want to make my own decisions. I don’t need some pimply faced nerd who is barely out of high school telling me what they feel is the correct loot prio decisions.

Also what is the qualification for being on a loot council? Usually it is just knowing the GM or being an officer or a friend of an officer.

News flash, most of these people are BAD at the game and are only in their position because of who they know.

You are actually deluded if you think otherwise.

by that definition every looting system is loot council. People (the council) decide on a loot system before hand regardless of what system they use

LC funnels loot to the people who will benefit the raid most by having it. If you aren’t getting loot first it means you don’t deserve it. Either get better at the game or be last in line for loot

1 Like

Sorry this is just wrong.

LC is both the best and worst loot system, or rather it has the potential to be the best or the worst.

1 Like

No they don’t. That is just what they pretend to do.

Then my guild officers have been making everyone think that since Classic…

1 Like

You must have naive players.