Loot council is always one item away from drama

Image is flipped clearly. Include the tip of your genitals and we will believe you.

1 Like

The tip won’t fit on the screen. It’s too long.

I am not accusing you, but I can go online and find pictures that are the same…

=====Deleting this image, it is just clutter=====

I posted 2 different angles of the same char, nice try chump.

Such sweet tears…

Just saying…

https://www.wow-freakz.com/img/screenshots/wowhead_110620.jpg

1 Like

Doesn’t look like the same person to me. Such salt, much wow.

Doesn’t have to be, I am proving a point. Without a character name, a photo means nothing.

2 Likes

You are just mad I won’t reveal my name. LUL.

Easy salt farm. I’m selling a salt farming guide for WOTLK. Only 1000g in game.

He needs full bis to beat pre raid bis rogues.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like

You can get better if they are enchanted better. Like my betrayer of humanity with berserking. That’s bis.

Tell us your rogues name so I can pay you the 1k gold

1 Like

Except I can get the enchant by farming gold, I just haven’t done it yet. These clowns can only get BIS if their corrupt LC allows it.

LUL…

I take quick showers, thanks US Navy, but man, it’s not salt.

Like I really don’t get it. You’re the encapsulation of the “Stop being R word”/“I’m just that good at being an R word, I’ve been doing it all my life.”

Unironically, if you weren’t full of vindictive bad takes, you wouldn’t be mocked and hated so much. You are why no one likes you.

I really do wish you the best, but you’re probably 45 and stuck in your ways, thinking that “lel trolling” is still a thing.

Good luck, you need it.

I have a level 7 warrior named Mshero where you can send all payments.

I’ve got my bis weapon in a LC guild I joined just before wrath and didnt know anyone in the guild at all before that.

And I have 2 turning tides on my sham

Nah I wanna see your amazing bis in person on the rogue before I trade you the gold

Sorry that is not in the deal. I can take any angle screen shot of the daggers you want in front of any landmark.

I have them and you are mad :slight_smile:

Can you take one that shows your nameplate

1 Like

No I won’t be doing that.