Loot council is a joke

And if you don’t think you deserve it then why are you so angry about not getting the item?

1 Like

Seems like the guild OP quit dodged a bullet, yikes.

3 Likes

when does wanting a fair chance of rolling between each other means i deserve 100% of the item.

Congratz, u just got expose of not being able to comprehend what i say nor read it. More importantly u got expose for jumping on the band wagon lol.

again, state exactly where u read this bis pant is mine and not his???

If you want to roll on items then you probably shouldn’t join a LC guild in the first place lmao

3 Likes

You seem to have a fundemental misunderstanding about how loot council works.

4 Likes

umm did u not read? they were flipping back in forth. Like i say, loot council is a joke

Sounds like you just didn’t understand the loot system and baby raged when you didn’t get loot

oh boy, first i got call karen by a karen. Now i get call baby rage by a guy raging to my post.

Ppl in here sure just love to bandwagon

Anyway, loot council is joke lol

I’m not raging, I’m laughing

If you don’t want to be called a karen, stop being a karen. If I were your GM I’d just gkick you for throwing a fit about loot tbh. Not worth arguing since you seem to think LC guilds have something to do with hard reserves and don’t understand LC at all

4 Likes

u sure i wasnt in a 10 man raid?

u sure your assumption are not base on not having a partial/full story?

Well that was your first mistake. you willingly gave up the chance of randoming out gear when you agreed to the LC rules.

that’s on you.

Sounds like you made an assumption here. I’ll bet if we ask the guildy who is in this convo now, they could clear this up.

LC tend to narrow down the choice for bis, then if there is a tie for bis, then those players might roll for piece rather then try to decide who might have the marginal better upgrade.

what you saw for rolling was most likely still part of the loot council process.

But you assumed otherwise.

3 Likes

oh the irony of a karen. See a post unrelated to u. Go make an unrelated comment. Totally not a karen

This again? I made a clarifying post that I was mistaken and said…

Anything else to add?

u probably miss the image i post . Literally the GM respond is key to why Loot council is a joke.

So you also don’t know what public forums are, impressive work Karen.

wait so me posting on public forum which u dont have to reply is a karen. But u complain about my post isnt. Seems like a karen logic to me lol. EXPOSE!

keep it coming yall

As far as i understand they aren’t bis for you, and are bis for the person who got them.

The GM’s response doesn’t have anything to do with Loot Council.
You’re conflating two separate things.

3 Likes

You didn’t have to make this thread either, but here we are

EXPOSE!

4 Likes

loot council is a joke.

He literally isnt even apply the rules he set lol.

You don’t seem to understand it even though.

and what were those rules?