Loot council is a joke

Maybe? I do have tier legs which are my BiS.

2 Likes

no need to assume when all the post u made are literally a contradicting walking stick lol

Really? damn that’s nice, anything more to add?

1 Like

Man those contradicting walking stick posts are real annoying.

There is no hard feelings. I understand you didn’t like how the loot was distributed. Perhaps if the LC was more direct on why gear was chosen to X or Y person, it would prevent future issues like this. However we make it very clear that if there any questions or disputes to let the LC know. We’re humans and we could make mistakes on how LC distributed the loot. And yes, it’s absolutely true I am making an assumption about why I was chosen for the legs (The set bonus was only one of many multitude of reasons for my assumption)

But the fact is, you left us with a entire boss fight without communication while other boss fights you immediately got killed by the mechanics. Once again, that is something that we as a community would of been understanding about if you needed to AFK for real life reasons or made a mistake/learning the raid. Also keep in mind that 24 of us were sitting around for a good amount of time wondering if you were coming back twiddling our thumbs. Thus we had to eventually move forward without you.

You want loot? Then please make a effort to communicate with the peers around you. You were upset with how the legs were not given to you? Express why you feel that way. The way you went out to shout “I received no loot” when LC gave you those pairs of gloves as a upgrade to boot (Gloves of Calculated Risk) was a bold claim. The only other direct upgrade for you were the legs which is BIS to Shamans to begin with the current raid drops that night. You didn’t give us a reasoning on why you felt that way and just /Gquit before allowing even ourselves to explain the reasoning.

This isn’t me TRYING to dog on you but me trying to help you move forward in your future guilds. Just communicate with your peers and eventually you’ll find a guild that matches you. This is a MMORPG after all; a game that is design to be a community based game. We can’t help you if you can’t help yourself.

12 Likes

I don’t know man, a lot of assuming going on right there.

I think you just exposed yourself you contradicting walking stick.

6 Likes

I literally told u guys i will be right back and give me a min. But yall literally started a fight lol. If u gonna tell say i die to mechanics. Then also admit how the whole guild got wipe on the first boss lol.

More importantly, he really gave a bad vibe by saying “get them through badges then” but doesnt held the other person on the same standard.

This post was just to point out the flaw of loot council and i didnt even mention the guild name. I know a lot of low social iq bottom dweller on here probably reach out to yall cuz they needed their ego to fed.

Whats sad is you didnt die at all on bosses besides Thadius, where youre on the wrong side, yet even with all of that, you being alive on every other boss and you averaged a 22…

Were you afk every boss?

2 Likes

awww, the good old. I got expose, now i must copy what he say. Go figure. Dont feel embarrass, it probably doesnt feel to be expose but your ego cant process it lol

You keep using this word, i dont think it means what you think.

2 Likes

I’m mocking you…

ppl here are getting expose lol. Go read every post 1 by 1.

First off its “exposed”.

Again, no one got exposed but you lmfao.

3 Likes

right mocking… more like shoot, my huge ego cant process how he expose me now i must copy him

Again, u are a contradicting walking stick. Keep it coming

This level of denial is honestly sad.

4 Likes

umm u expose yourself lol. U are just bandwagoning but didnt even read all the post.

The CQHS have dodged a massive bullet, I’m happy for them that you left.

6 Likes

See, this is just out of context. One of members did a “funny pull” with a good amount of our members still AFK and we reacted to just attempting it anyways. That wasn’t the boss that you AFK’d on us on and something that is taken out of context. We have logs.

My suggestion is just move on and take this as a life lesson. You’ve earned yourself a pair of fancy gloves that’ll last you for majority of phase 1 on top of that. If you’re happy with your own performance then great! Otherwise take those average “22” parses and learn from them. No group of people can cause a “22” parse average no matter how hard we tried.

1 Like

the irony lol. Someone here doesnt read their post at all yikes

but then again, u did admit u have no partial/full story but still made assumption.

:+1: