Loot Amounts in Castle Nathria

If only three items drop for a group of twenty I can see how you might be able to clear all 10 bosses and get absolutely nothing.

They need to bring back badges and badge gear to help mitigation demotivation caused by bad RNG.

37 Likes

They dont drop the same ilvl gear

1 Like

Good.

Either raise the conquest cap and make m+ more attractive or this is justified.

Did yaā€™ll draw straws to decide who had to be the one to post this?

57 Likes

I definitely question the development of SL due to all these bugsā€¦

Also, I didnā€™t get a damn thing except a crappy conduit 3/10.

1 Like

The fact that you devs have decided to actively make content less rewarding is pretty indicative of the sad state of decision making those in charge are capable of.

Also hilarious how pathetically obvious the business people who for some reason care about the specific amount of time players spend in game are influencing the game. New area where we canā€™t even mount so were forced to spend more time there? Check. Canā€™t fly from zone to zone, have to go back through Oribos first? Check. No Flight Master Whistle? Check. Just so many examples of things that are designed to keep us logged in longer for no reason other than to be logged in.

94 Likes

Way to drive more players away. What happened to risk and reward. So now you can spend hours of time, energy and possibly get nothing for it at all. My feeling is that at least the last boss should give some reward for completion.

29 Likes

Crazy though, why donā€™t you leave it like that for a bit to test it?.

RNG was so bad on BFA that i spend almost a whole month with out any usable loot dropping

9 Likes

Yes, a boss should 3 items for 20, just like m+ run give you 3 items for 5
/s

9 Likes

LOL hundreds of threads complaining about No Loot and we get this

65 Likes

and mastery is garbage

1 Like

All this does is force raiders even more to spam M+ dungeons to get the gear in order to raid.

We spent 10 hours this week killing 15 bosses (normal + heroic combined). Letā€™s take a look at the math:
*By your formula, with 20 players, 15 bosses, weā€™d get 45 pieces of gear for 20 people over a 10 hour period.
*Or if we ran Mythic+, assuming 2 dungeons per hour (it would actually be slightly more than that), with 2 pieces per run (including +1 for timing), splitting the raid into 4 teams, weā€™d get 160 pieces of gear for 20 people over a 10 hour period.

Your intended ratios are NOT similar. Raiders are absolutely getting pooped on, here.

And that doesnā€™t even consider the point that raiding is locked to once per week, whereas M+ is infinitely spammable.

60 Likes

Buckle up guys. As much complaining as thereā€™s been about loot not droppingā€¦here we go.

17 Likes

Iā€™m starting to think all these fun fixes randomly made by Blizzard are in fact reported by peopleā€¦who just choose ā€œrulesā€ over fun.

I canā€™t believe Blizzard is that attentive to the game.

1 Like

[Everyone Disliked That]

34 Likes

If ever you were out of touch with your playerbase and it was in question as to whenā€¦

22 Likes

Hate to tell you this Kaivax, but that ship sailed when Blizzard made PvP and M+ 2nd and 3rd class citizens. With the ilvl disparity at equivalent difficulty, Raiding remains the only true end-game regardless of which of the relative difficulties a player plays at. Just another of several screw ups in gating so far this xpac. Maybe address the covenant tier renown/chapter bugs. Gating 170+ gear deep behind covenant progress feels bad when you can just chain run heroic and mythic dungeons for better.

8 Likes

Are you kidding? Leave the loot drop rate alone, we can only do the raid only once a week anyway, and that content is significantly harder than doing both pvp and mythics.

26 Likes

Why not buff m+ and pvp loot rates instead? M+ is an absolute loot drought.

The fact loot drop rates are being nerfed even more is hysterical. What a miss, Blizz.

Raids were dropping slightly more loot than intended, and we realized that it didnā€™t cause the game to implode. We have slightly increased the amount of loot that drops in M+, and reduced the comically high Renown requirements for PvP gear as a result of the realization. ~AU Blizzard

What alternate universe Blizzard said, and what this universes Blizzard could have said if they actually cared about their players feeling rewarded for the time and effort they are putting into the game.

But we all know thats asking WAY too much. Keep the loot dribbling out at a snail pace so we never feel any sort of meaningful progression, Blizzard! One piece of loot every five M+, phenomenal design! Keep that treadmill set to 11!

Going to put my trust level 3 to good use here

https://media4.giphy.com/media/3otPoK3GsKT4ZtvRqE/giphy.gif
https://media0.giphy.com/media/l35H2vj7mMgVaYkA1s/giphy.gif

20 Likes

This.

M+ is still the best way to gear. Last expansion the people who didnā€™t enjoy it could ignore it without falling too far behind.

Not this one. Now anyone not spamming dungeons is going to be at a serious loot disadvantage

18 Likes