Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

Funny you say that.

Diablo 4 will have an unprecedented amount of microtransactions.

I doubt it. They probably want to increase return subscriptions for 8.3.

I’m fine with microtransactions.

The Brutosaur is a macrotransaction.

1 Like

We are blood from a turnip at this point. They know the game is not growing and are trying to get as much out of it as possible.

3 Likes

And Diablo 3 and soon to be 4 are braindead with little to no depth in the actual game.

Have you seen the PoE2 demo footage?

it’s just going to the black market after the next season I believe

I still don’t understand why anybody cares about this. It seems like Blizzard can’t make any type of business decision without people crying about it.

At the current NA WoW token value, that’s a $560 US “micro” transaction. That’s more than 3 years worth of game time. Gotta wonder if your workin’ for EA…

This isn’t a business decision. This is just bs.

2 Likes

conspiracy implies subtlety.

1 Like

Reread what I said. I said the Brutosaur is a “Macro” transaction, a transaction that costs more than the game itself.

WoW is just a vehicle to sell pixels to whales.

I’m still trying to figure out the WHY part. The only reason I could think of is that they don’t want players spending 5M gold on an ingame item and would prefer they spend it on other things like tokens, in order to drive the prices up.

This one. Gotta get whales to cough up the cash.

A 5 million gold mount was fine.
What wasnt fine is that that amount is beyond reach for what appears to be 97% or so of the player base. Which again WOULD be fine if not for adding some UTILITY to the game…ie a pop up auction house.
So now thanks to this crap, those who HAD the gold to begin with now have the AH advantage as well.

it was ok to make a collectible mount but this nearly is pay to play for those players who like to run the AH. This mount gives too much advantage to players who already had the gold advantage to begin with.

As far as Im concerned, blizzard can shove that mount.

They didn’t take the mount away at “the last minute”… we have maybe about a year until shadowlands, so they are giving us almost a full year of advance notice.

Please note that I don’t agree with the removal, but let’s stick to reality and not exaggerate the timing here.

1 Like

And here’s the thing, they did not really give us a notice. Wowhead found it and forced them to make an announcement. They’d been fine giving us a 6 month notice.

It’s bs and I’m very disappointed in blizzard.

4 Likes

Also its likely shadowlands will have an august release. 2 weeks prior will be prepatch. So we have till July, maybe.

not really. this can be solved by having a bank toon and camping IF .

It’s a non issue entirely on this specific end. Bank toons aren’t too tough to set up, and you can have fun putting useless but cool looking gear on your lvl 1-20!

Citation on August release please.