“What you talkin’ 'bout, Willis?”

It gets old.

1 Like

All I got from OP

Doctor: “What’s wrong, tell me your symptoms?”

OP: “It hurts”

Doctor: " Where does it hurt?"

OP: “It hurts”

He probably lost his MVP status and was probably banned from the forums for that post.

He was 100% correct though, and it is awesome that even the forum MVP’s are starting to turn on Blizzard.

3 Likes

Can you explain?

Just more longboi spam.

2 Likes

Pretty crappy if he/she did. It wasn’t ugly… just the truth.

2 Likes

Can someone give context here?

He better not have. Even if you disagree with his opinion he still had the right to voice it. You shouldn’t have to agree with every single game design decision Blizzard makes in order to be an MVP

2 Likes

byakusomething, a green posting troll, made a longboi thread about how he didnt appreciate inconsistencies. it was recently locked and unlisted.

This is the problem with the outrage crowd. Most of you guys aren’t really wanting issues fixed and most of you aren’t wanting real discussion, you just want outrage against Blizzard for whatever reason.

3 Likes

was it locked and unlisted or did it get merged into the mega-thread with the rest of the threads?

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

It was locked and delisted. I literally saw the blue post locking it.

Locked and unlisted. I had to use my back button to find it again. Amazing how quickly forum moderation occurs under just the right circumstances…

Cool story. Except you’re leaving out the part that it was moved to the mega-thread with the rest of the spam threads, I’m literally looking at it right now.

So lets stop trying to find stuff to be mad about when it was moved to clean up all the spam on the forum.

1 Like

It was locked for “Harassing Employees, and or asking for the removal of Employees” As per the last blue post on the page.

Which the OP didn’t do. :roll_eyes:

Except it wasn’t, it was just closed.

it wasn’t merged into the thread.

it was a 300+ thread that got closed, and the “Mega” thread didn’t even go up in number besides people just posting.

Backing this up. It was moved here.

2 Likes

No it wasn’t, it was moved. You’re literally making this up. lolol

That’s not the same thread, but ok.

It was linked on the thread, that’s it, but the thread was closed, none of the posts moved over.

But then again, your that panda that doens’t understand how percentages work, so w/e

1 Like