Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

I have one Alliance maxed out ,and one horde maxed out.

I don’t enjoy leveling very much, so All my intake is limited to two characters. :woman_shrugging:

I was also afk 95% of WoD basically because it was such a bad expansion and not fun to play I missed out on all the free gold.

4 Likes

Heh, can’t say I agree with the change. But as a proud owner of the mount, well that’s getting it more value. So there’s that, buy it now if you want it for next expansions, easy. This mount was never intended to be something other than an “high roller” mount, so there’s a part of me that is glad that not everyone will be able to buy it in the long term.

4 Likes

I made one million in one day selling crafted gear last December/January.

4 Likes

I have 1mil gold. It’s the most I have ever owned. Time to start selling Mythic+ runs, or working overtime to buy ~$450 of WoW tokens?

Sure, lol. It’s like $500-600 for this mount.

43 Likes

2019: Where someone can make an outraged thread about Blizzard maybe doing something bad and Blizzard shows up to confirm it.

Hilarious.

63 Likes

Are you kidding me? I’ve been saving up for this thing for a while… there’s no way I’ll be able to make another 2 mil in time .-. ugh. This decision is utter nonsense. No one said this stupid dinosaur would be limited edition. It’d be one thing if that was known from the start. But this sudden change?! No. Absolute nonsense.

85 Likes

I’ll never own it but I am not a fan of mounts being removed especially in this case since the other gold sink mounts have not been touched. If someone wants to earn 5M+ gold for it in 9.0+ what is the harm in it.

42 Likes

Run around picking flowers is not what I do for fun, but this…

I can do this. +15 weekly 250K a pop.

2 Likes

Can we get a SINGLE reason for this?

50 Likes

Chadthegreat does not have 5 million gold. Chadthegreat has phone but not gold.

57 Likes

Again gold gains are finite. Carries are an unsupported mechanic which means Blizzard does not recognize it. 400il gear is already sub-par and super easy to get THIS patch. It will not be some massive money maker.

Again starting from scratch and going from this announcement you would need 14k gold PER DAY. to make it. If this was Legion or WoD I would say that was completely possible, but passive gold earning has been eliminated in BfA.

So again the core concept is you are trying to compare time limited skill challenges with something that is physically unattainable for most people w/o spending real life money (and lots of it).

24 Likes

Artificial scarcity to increase token sales. Pure and simple.

54 Likes

In seriousness, I imagine it might be possible, but just seems a little crazy… also that was what…? 11-12 months ago now?

Alchemists make a steady income, but not that much. :frowning:

1 Like

Ya’ll tinfoil hats a liiiiittle too tight.

Well then I guess you don’t need it.

Why can’t there be a reward for people who do professions and keep that auction house supplied.

Why is your challenges the only challenges that should matter.

Achievements for mounts go away, but not the mounts themselves. They can’t expect the average player to be able to farm 4.5m gold.

12 Likes

One would say that I more disagree with wowtokens existing than that mount existing, the problem you see is because of the wowtoken. And clearly with the ah on that mount, it is intended to be used by people that play the ah mainly, that makes millions of gold each month. If people want to spend wowtoken they can, but that’s a wowtoken problem for me not the mount.

3 Likes

Artificial Scarcity and tokens.

Screw gold sinks, this stuff was ridiculous when it launched with the expansion and it’s only getting worse.

60 Likes

Blizzard, it’d be one thing if you’d said from the start that it was limited edition like everything else. But to suddenly remove a vendor/gold sink mount out of the blue like this? That’s nonsense!

69 Likes

I made over 20 million so far this expansion and guess what other people have made 100 million so far…

1 Like