Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1

I…can’t imagine needing an AH that much. Certainly not for 5 million.

(Seems like a grab for token sales >_> )

The difference being all of Mage Tower occurred during Legion. I imagine most people who have the brutosaur started saving up that massive amount of gold in WoD….

25 Likes

Just make 14k every day for then next year (or buy 27 tokens for $540).

15 Likes

I feel so stupid for not exploiting the life out of that when I had the opportunity

WoD was so terrible though, I was unfrozen for maybe 15% of it

15 Likes

Umm what? Why? The previous gold sink mounts like the brutosaur were not removed. There has never been any indication that the brutosaur would be removed. And now half way through the expansion it is just randomly decided that it will now be removed? This is simply a bad decision.

70 Likes

Ive been sitting on 13K for like 2 months… Guess I need to watch gold making guides

4 Likes

I made over 10 mil in WoD playing the garrison game but I used all that gold to buy every available vendor mount and all (but one) TCG mount.

/sigh the mount collector in me can’t let this go. Time to start making gold.

9 Likes

Oh look, another questionable decision made by the dev team. What a shocking turn of events!

130 Likes

The mage tower rewards were always intended to be removed and was said as such. There has been no indication that the brutosaur would be removed.

49 Likes

LOL this is one of the most ominous and spectacular things I’ve ever seen in a blue post xD

5 Likes

One of my old coworkers goldcapped twice from garrisons.

Guy is a serious altoholic though… Had like 20+ max level characters at the time

2 Likes

Yeah I had 30-something. I was rolling in gold.

3 Likes

It is now and you have a full year to get it. Lots of time if you actually play the game.

3 Likes

I’ve never had more than 300k gold in my entire wow career at once, let alone 5,000,000.

To make nearly 5,000,000 gold in a year? I don’t see that happening tbh.

Only the people that really abused the WoD garrisons are sitting on dragons hordes. :frowning:

59 Likes

What’s wrong with you?

56 Likes

I’m an engineer so I basically get one in every city. Good enough for me.

It’s still a transparent ploy to boost tokens.

34 Likes

I’ve got 1.3 mill across my characters, but I got most of that from class order halls.

3 Likes

What is wrong with you people?

47 Likes

Raiders will have all kinds of opportunity to sell carries again for that heroic mount. Profession crafted gear is going up to ilvl 400 again gold making opportunites.

Plus people who have been playing throughout and have made that an important part of their game play already have that mount.

1 Like

Except for all the ones that are sticking around?

115 Likes

This is insane. Creating scarcity on an in-game purchasable mount? Is it all about getting as many token sales as possible now?

92 Likes