Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 2)

Continuing the discussion from Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1) - #6199 by Zoggoth-moon-guard.

Previous discussions:

Funny it got closed so quickly.

Explain this, Blizzard.

13 Likes

Considering how the original thread had far more than five thousand replies, I seriously doubt that the forum system engaged itself without someone at Blizzard pushing a button.

3 Likes

Microsoft need to recoup acquisition money

3 Likes

It’s been 5 years and they changed their mind.

4 Likes

If the OG brutosaur mount is available once a year on only a handful of realms, that should be considered “obtainable”.

Agreed. Kinda hoping they do it with more “removed” mounts. Not at $90, cause this has perks, but at $29 or $39 would be great.

This aged well

1 Like

Makes me laugh. But at least now I know what to buy my sister for Christmas. :grin:

:+1::whale: 𝓽нє Ⓘ𝐜ε Ş𝔱όŇ𝔢 ħ𝕒ş м𝑒ℓ𝓣𝔼𝒹 :cupid::hatching_chick:

1 Like

in other words , a pressure tactic to push the cash grab, put the fomo into people and get them to buy now.

No. That was their actual stated reason for removing the original brutosaur from the vendor. That quote is from a post made back in Battle for Azeroth.

2 Likes

Me when I lie:

People asked for an AH mount so Blizzard gave a new AH mount :dracthyr_shrug:

Not really all that mind blowing.

I think they wanted one obtainable by in game means.

Instead, Blizzard not only uses this as an opportunity for a cash grab, but it hilariously results in them contradicting themselves.

Blizzard STILL isn’t bringing the Brutosaur back, using this reasoning. God I can’t stand people who shill.