Looks Like the Mighty Caravan Brutosaur might Be Unobtainable In 9.0.1 (Part 1)

No. Not good. FOMO is something that should never be encouraged.

3 Likes

Who thinks that lmao. I’m working on getting the mount with all my playtime, 1.2mil atm.
I just think it’s stupid to remove it

2 Likes

And very few ever will. Do you know why? Because Blizzard decided to relegate it.
That’s why it isn’t real. Time hasn’t made it rare. Limited resources haven’t made it rare.
It has been forcibly made rare due to a corporate decision.

Do you understand the difference?

It’s almost like that’s what my last post outlined.

3 Likes

Not gonna lie. I have it pretty easy. But It would be practically impossible for most of the playerbase, Which is ok cuz the mount isnt supposed to be for everyone. Its a reward for the ultra rich. Just like how everyone doesn’t drive a rolls royce irl.

I do wish blizz would have announced way earlier than it was for BFA only. But I guess 1 year heads up isnt the worst thing.

1 Like

No, it’s almost not.

Players don’t “get lucky” and get the mount.

I couldn’t agree more.

Yes. It is.

People didn’t start working towards this before it was placed into the game.

It was placed into the game in BfA. An expansion where devs have spoken about gold inflation and wanting to counter it.

However throughout WoD, and Legion to a lesser extent, such concerns weren’t a thing. So people started making significant amounts of gold.

Then this item arrived. How lucky for the people that had large gold stockpiles from previous expansions!

What luck!

6 Likes

If you didnt play during WoD or Legion, you dont DESERVE this mount

lol, yeah, how lucky.

Those players, more than likely, earned that gold. How lucky of them for working for something and earning something.

That’s like saying I’m lucky I own my home. No, I worked and earned money to pay for it. lol

2 Likes

All Rolls Royces don’t cease to be after the company arbitrarily decides they shouldn’t exist anymore.

Bad metaphor. Very bad metaphor.

2 Likes

This is very true, actually. What makes you think some brand new player should start the game this expansion and be riding around on one of the most expensive mounts around? Unless, of course, they are able to earn the gold this expansion because they are good at something in the game.

Do you feel that sending people on missions via an app is equal to…

say, going to work and earning money?

Is that really what your position has become?

3 Likes

You’re right, all it took was sitting in your garrison or class hall for the four years prior to BfA to earn millions of gold. Totally worthy of prestige and honor.

4 Likes

No, it’s more like winning the lottery and then saying poor people should just pull themselves up by their bootstraps.

9 Likes

No, I feel I work harder irl for money than clicking on a mission table but I also don’t live in my garrison. I can’t eat the feasts irl I make in-game either.

You aren’t even making sense, you’re just reaching all over the place with no real direction. lol

That’s hilarious coming from the person who said this:

7 Likes

I didnt start playing again till BFA. after I quit in WOD. I will get this mount. Just started making an effort to make lots of gold since this thread was made.

2 Likes

And good for you, I was saying it as a joke to see if the panda agreed with it though

How so?
I feel like my position has been quite clear, and I’ve asked you a lot of questions to try and understand where you’re coming from. To try and see your point of view.

But, to be honest, nothing you’ve said really seems to gel. It just seems like you’ve made a decision and you don’t really know why.

Now you gotta defend it to the last.

Interpersonally, I can tell by the way your writing style has changed over your last few posts that you’re panicked and I bet you’re anxiety is shooting through the roof. So I’ll leave you to it.

But, for what it’s worth, I tried to hear you dude. More than most of the people here ever do.

Enjoy the solitary rightness you’ve achieved. :+1:t3:

6 Likes

I don’t have to “defend” anything.

:roll_eyes:

There is absolutely nothing on the WoW forum that could cause me anxiety or would cause me to panic. I understand that this is a video game. lol