Looking to re-roll horde for 8.3

Hey all,

I am looking for a Horde guild to re-roll for 8.3. I am currently 5/8 mythic experienced in EP. I will likely be using my 120 boost from Shadowlands x-pack to get rolling on Horde. I have availability for raids Sun., Tues., Wed. Please let me know if you have anything that would be a good fit. Thank you.

Hey Nitro,

Not sure if its the fit you are looking for, but our guild is just coming together again after hiatus for 8.3. Feel free to contact any time.

Hey, going to drop our info below. We are both recruiting for current content as well as looking for people for 8.3.

Sellouts on Illidan horde side.

We are a close knit community looking to add a few key players to take the guild to Cutting edge and beyond. Current progression is 5/8M. We are looking to bring in some heavy hitters to help us continue our push as well as begin preparing for 8.3!

We raid Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8pm-11pm realm time (9-12 EST) with optional nights Thursday and Saturday. We also have a very consistent M+ community with multiple 15+ keys happening just about daily (lower keys as well).

Current needs include ranged (preferably with a comfortable healing off spec): Druid, Shaman, or priest (preferably disc/shadow). Will also consider exceptional hunters, mages, warlocks. Strong mele candidates are also recommended to reach out as we truly believe in “bring the player not the class” and can make room for the right fit.

Thanks for taking the time to read this if you would like to chat or looking for more info please feel free to reach out. Necropoles#1464 bnet or cubfucious#8979 discord both go to my phone and will be answered as soon as i recieve the notification.

Hey there we might be a good fit for you if you’re interested in semi-hardcore mythic progression and can make our times Wed/Sun 8-11 est. We are especially looking for more ranged(ele shaman, spriest, warlock, mage, boomkin). I’m leaving for two weeks for Thanksgiving, so best to get in touch with one of the other officers or fill an application out if you’re interested in us!

We’re looking to grow our M+ community as well as a couple more people to round out our roster and push further mythic raids in a laid back manner(get as far as we can but no stressin it). We’re all mostly older raiders who understand life happens. We do tmog runs when there’s interest and m+s regularly throughout the week.

CD is a progression-oriented guild that’s been around for 13 years and moved to Area 52 from the Eonar server. We pride ourselves on only playing with people we actually enjoy spending time with(no toxicity or drama) and are currently looking for mature players to bolster our roster. We were 9/9 Heroic and 3/9 Mythic BOD 2/2 H CoS. We’re currently 8/8N 8/8H 4/8 M EP. We plan to push into mythic and get as far as we can. We are also working on trying to have a strong Mythic+ community.

Our main raid nights are Wednesdays and Sundays 8-11PM EST. We also frequently do a Friday Night Normal fun/alt raid(currently on tuesdays) and M+ runs on most non-raid nights.

Hit up Begzilla(Chibi#1952), Slowthar(Cretia#11550), Daishii(lokiashaman#1399) or Moruba/Andoras(Dolgare#1940) for more info and to do some runs and get to know us.

you can also apply here(just take the space out between h and t):
h ttps://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdyLrGcBGwa5qBgg5l6Bp7dq3uDxSgvb5WROWXEzDVuK3iuSg/viewform

Hello there…i could use another druid…my druid is switching up rolls on me! We are on ZulJin. Lets chat!

<Comfortably Rum> looking for a few more dedicated skilled players. We want a chill raid environment that still looks to progress. We have successfully been achieving that goal for last few expansions now while having a good time. 4th xpac as a group. We will be doing AOTC/meta achievs with a goal of a few mythics. Lots of mythic+ and PVP.

Raid Times: Tues & Wed 8-10:30pm
Saturday Fun Runs…make a drink!
8/8 H EP
1/9M 9/9 BOD
Needs: Heal-Priest or Shamen/Mage/Hunter/DK/Spriest/Bal Druid
DPS - Open Recruitment: Will consider all vet players looking for long term raiding home.

Casuals and alts of all levels welcomed!
If interested contact Mayching. Mayabella BT = Maybella#1211