Looking for vanilla ThoBro peeps

Any active guilds left around here? I’ve been on ThoBro since BC. My guild fell apart years ago, been looking for a home and haven’t wanted to pay to xfer characters.

Amalythia/Esaara checking in again.

Any of yall still left playing? Deos? Judithe?

I remember playing TBC and running SSC with Tifana and Mutsu and Mutsu snapping up an ore drop and the random pug we grabbed getting really mad and being like “u r not only moner.”

It’s been 16 years since then. And almost 20 since WoW launched. I lost my photobucket account that had all my vanilla/TBC screenshots in it. I do have some absolutely ancient artwork fossils in my old (now abandoned) DA account though.

I hope all you vanilla folks are doing well. And I’m not just saying that because I’m desperate for the validation that I’m not the only person who has stuck around with this game for 20 years, almost half their entire life. Right guys, haha. RIGHT HAHA? SMILE SMILE.

1 Like

Same, I am looking for a Husband and Wife duo. Leah and Glenn where thier real names and ingame they were Airmid and Goober. Lost track of them before the battlenetIDs ever came out. If you know what happened to them please message me and share. Thank you.