Looking for vanilla ThoBro peeps

WHERE DID LAWYER EVEN GO??? - alurii

The first Grand Marshal was a NE warrior named Rizzen. I know this cause I use to curse his name a lot.

I remember a time in the 50s bracket alliance was hardly queing. One of the matches we were in Caska was the only one to come into a WSG que. We felt bad for Caska and had our own little dance party in mid field. A lot of emoting going on.

Good Times!

ROUGHNECKS4LYFE

RoLlIn Classic - Disc: Tef#7685

I thought Mutsu was a Rogue.

Nope. Nelf Hunter.

Roughnecksdoit.

I miss Cumulus. the OG rogue-in-plate.

1 Like

Got my vanilla nelves confused. You’re right. First GM was Rizzen. Mutsu was a hunter, but he was a GM too.

Hey hey. Vanilla TB Hordeside reporting in. I recreated Frances on BB in Classic to try to recapture some magic.

Former member of Mysterium here. My main for a bit was a paladin named Kahlin. Horde rogue on Maelstrom is where Im at thesedays. I was also in Forge for a bit. Oblivion didnt care for me and I didnt care for him though so that didn’t last.

I remember you, Kahlin. But we knew each other when I played on my human warlock.

Necro. Anyone still reading this thread? Psypher on Alliance in < Lucidity > | Deceive on Horde in < Bloodrite >

I’m reading it right now!

2 Likes

Judithe, you bum

Wassup dawgs

Oh hey I know some of you.

Hello everyone

remember that 1 time we cought u erping in the tram

Nah i aint remember that

Yo!! I played as Harror and Elysium for years! Miss the old days. Returning with the wife for Dragonflight, deciding on where to play now!

Dude, BATS? The most legendary forum troll of TB’s history for sure, I got nothing on Bats.

—Dipper/Dippur

1 Like