[A-RP] The Order of the Eclipse (Alliance Elves)

(I am posting this as a new thread because the old recruitment post became un-editable, and we have updated some of our rules and officers. Please refer to this one from now on. Thank you! :smiley: )

Story:
Following the end of the Fourth War and N’zoth’s assault on Azeroth, the Ren’dorei were still fighting for acceptance within the Alliance. Vellrys Shadowseeker and some fellow Ren’dorei met with a Kaldorei Huntress named Lyarria Moonshadow. She was still nursing the wounds left in the wake of the War of Thorns, both physical and emotional. She found that she empathized with the Ren’dorei’s loss of home, family, and identity. The two races decided to unify and form a coalition between the Ren’dorei and Kaldorei people. A Quel’dorei by the name of Alisendria Runecrown approached the two races seeking to join their pact on behalf of the High Elves. And so, the Order of the Eclipse was born on the grounds of unity and common ancestors.

Mission Statement:
The Order of the Eclipse seeks to unite the Elves of the Alliance under one banner. We have all suffered loss of loved ones and homes. We must now choose to put aside our differences of the past and look to the future of the elven people of the Alliance, together.

Things to know:

• We do not tolerate hateful speech or behavior and require that you be respectful to your guildies and all people in the game at large both IC and OoC. By wearing our guild name you are representing us.
  • We are a lore-adherent guild that accepts Kaldorei, Ren’dorei, and Quel’dorei
  • We welcome all ages but hold everyone to a high maturity standard
  • We ask that you be level 30+ to join so you can get yourself to our RP events without having to rely on others
  • Joining our Discord is required as that is where we post all of our events and announcements
  • Events are typically Fridays at 8:30 pm server time

Who to Contact:
Lyarria, Alisendria, Feyahni, or Vellrys

Thank you all for reading! Have a wonderful day! :green_heart: :blue_heart: :purple_heart:

9 Likes

Out of curiosity how does the guild feel about Highborne? I’m talking about ones like the Shen’drelar. Are they even Kaldorei or are they their own race? I’ve never been able to find out what exactly they fall under and I’m just curious what your guild’s take on it is.

This seems like a great guild and I wish you all the best of luck!

1 Like

Hi Auhgag! Thank you so much for the kind words!
We’re totally not opposed to having Highborne in our ranks. In our minds, they are still Kaldorei. I don’t think they even really differ biologically. They may not share the exact same ideologies, but to us, if they are willing to take on the mindset of uniting the elves the Alliance, they are welcome among us.

2 Likes

Woot! For the Order! #ElvenPeace

1 Like

We’ve got a couple RP events coming up this week, and we would love to have some more elves join us for the ride!

Still always looking for more Alliance elves in the pursuit of unity. One RP campaign is quickly approaching its grand finale, and others are already in the works. Now is a great time to join!

3 Likes

We are finishing up a campaign and are going to be hosting some more social events for our members in the coming weeks. We would love to see some new elven faces in the ranks!

1 Like

Can’t wait to see how this one ends!!

1 Like

We are always looking for new elven recruits in the pursuit of unity! Be sure to whisper one of the officers if you’re interested! We’re working on a handful of fun events for our members!

2 Likes

This Friday we are having our monthly guild meeting where we will be announcing our new campaign and giving new members have the opportunity to introduce themselves, so now is the perfect time to join! We have a new Discord application process set up, so if you are interested, please don’t hesitate to reach out! :smiley:

3 Likes

Our next guild campaign starts this Friday! If you’re interested in story driven campaigns as well as relaxing nights getting to know your fellow companions, feel free to whisper one of our officers.

3 Likes