Looking for raiding guild(606 fury)

Hello! AOTC raider here…long time player/raider looking for a raiding guild, have not played for 2 expansions but I am back and loving the game again. As the post states I am a fury warrior but i can off tank when necessary and open to leveling alts to fill in other spots as needed. My availability is everyday except Fri/Sat anytime after from 5pm-10pm PST. I am currently alliance on sargeras so open to horde guilds as well since it is cross faction.

I am ilvl 603 and running mythics/delves regularly to get upgrades! I look forward to chatting with a few people and potentially finding a new place to play and new friends to make!

My RealID is Prooff#1845

Hey there! Added you to bnet to chat a bit more. Feel free to check our guild spam out to see if it fits. [H/A] [Zul'jin-US] <Four Dads One Pizza> Tues/Thurs 9:30-12:30am EST AOTC/Mythic 8/8N 6/8H

Hello! Wipes to Rats is a raiding guild on Area 52. We’re a rebuilding guild that has played together since the beginning of Shadowlands. We have achieved multiple AOTCs and are looking for more, and to push as far as we can each tier.

About Us

We’re a highly active and social raiding guild on Area 52. We pride ourselves on building our community around like minded people who are here to have fun, and push content at a steady pace. Our first focus every tier is to get AOTC as a guild, for our members to get KSM and KSH. Later in the season we typically like to dabble in mythic, but as of now CE is not our goal.

Outside of endgame content we have mog/mount runs, some PVP groups, and are highly active in discord as we play other games together, and post memes and hang out in discord.

Raid times are Fri/Sat 9:00pm-12:00 EST

What We’re Looking For

We’re primarily looking for like minded people who want to push content, who are competent, patient, and willing to learn. We accept new players and new raiders and are willing to teach you the ropes in a low stress environment. We don’t believe in yelling or screaming at our members. We will coach as requested/required.

Our biggest ask in recruitment is you come to enjoy the game, have fun, and be a team player.

Roles we’re looking for

Tanks: Open

Healers: Open

DPS: Open

All exceptional or like minded player, including new players, are welcome to apply!

Joining

All new members of the guild will trial with us for 2 weeks. This is mainly to make sure everyone gets along and vibes well. You can trial cross-realm but after your trial you’ll be expected to transfer to our realm if at all possible.

To join or ask any questions you may:

join our discord: JXfU2uUSSu

Add one of our officers:

Discord: purple_86
Bnet: Purple86#1959