Looking for raiding guild for wife (new to WoW) and I

My wife recently started playing WoW a few months ago. She is a bear tank main (this is her character) and is still learning how to play, and I’d like to show her how awesome it is to raid with great people. She can also play hunter. I am a healer main, but can DPS. I have been in both heroic and mythic progression guilds.

We are looking for a casual guild of people who like to have fun, and want to clear heroic. We are looking to raid once or twice a week.

1 Like

Hey Stepabelli.

Spam below - we are not just casual but we are big on pushing AotC then stepping back to a casual 1 or 2 nights with a game night thrown in the mix. If that sounds interesting please reach out.

-Bip

Hello Stepabelli!

High Latency is currently full on healers/tanks for our raid team but if you two are willing to main dps we`d love to have you! We always earn AoTC while the content is current and our guild offers other activities in the game (Mythic + for KSM, and rated battlegrounds) There may be healing/tanking opportunities in those areas! We also have a very diverse guild roster with several couples playing together in the guild! We would love to have ya both!

If you are interested, check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa6430

Hey Stepabelli!!

I wanted to offer up the The Strays on Wyrmrest Accord as a possibility of a home for you. We’re a pretty small group of friends that just came back from taking a break over summer. We’re experienced in running M+ and raids, and hope to do so again once TWW drops. Most nights you can find us chatting away in Discord while we level/quest, and our goal through TWW and with the guild is to create an inclusive community of just good people willing to help/enjoy the game together. We’re all busy adults, with careers and families, so we never want anyone to feel as though they’re obligated.

If this sounds like something you may be your cup of tea, please feel free to message me on Discord at oftquoted, or on b-net at Scytheus#1981.

Thanks, and happy hunting!

Hey there!

on Stormrage is a small rebuilding guild looking for members for TWW.

We do M+ and raiding with the goal fo clearing Normal difficulty before doing Heroic.

We’re pretty casual and welcome new folks as well, my wife plays also but doesn’t raid or do M+, she collects and does Guild Mom stuff for our bank.

So long as you’re good folk, we’d love to have you!

B Net Garlyle#1730

Hello Partner of Stepabelli or Stepabelli! I am the GM of Grand Theft Dragon and I think the two of you would be a great fit for us so take a look at the info below and then shoot me a message if you have any questions or interest in joining! I hope to hear from you and welcome you to the community!

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is an AOTC focused guild that works on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. In Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for all Raids within the first 200 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in the War Within! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Expansion!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm server, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in War Within when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

Hi Stepabelli,

I run an AOTC focused guild with my husband named The Killer Bunnies. We raid 2 nights a week from 8:15 to 10:30 pm est and ensure M+ fun on Mondays and Fridays. We have raid spots for dps but it would not hurt to have a Tank/healer combo lined up for mythic+ dungeons so you would get the chance to do both.

If you would like to talk more I am Anaranae on Discord and Anaranae#1516 in game.
I hope to talk to you soon.

Hello, we would be happy to have you both. Raid would be 10 PM Pacific Tues and Thurs. If that fits your time schedule, please reach out!

Venomfang Cultists is a smaller, cross faction/cross realm guild on Emerald Dream, looking for more late night players for M+ and casual raiding. We are a mature, friendly guild, happy to help new or returning players with leveling and gearing up, and getting in M+ groups ASAP. Groups typically start forming 10 PM pacific, Midnight server time. All classes, specs, and skill levels are welcome. We will get KSM each season, but M+ is kept fun. Raiding even more so, with most members content to see the Raids…We are not an AOTC focused guild by any means. If you are a late night player looking for regular M+ groups, or just some folks to hang out with during late night play sessions, please consider joining us. You can message Willowthorn#1522 on Battle.Net, Shadethistle on Discord, or look for us in the in-game guild finder.

Tavern Raiders is looking for more people to achieve AOTC. Raid schedule is 9 pm pst-12 am pst, so late night on Tuesday/Thursday. Looking for all DPS and 2 healers still. If this schedule peaks your interest. Contact me at Discord: iaintdaplug BNET: iAintDaPlug#1119

Good Evening Stepabelli, I would like to get in touch with you and see if you want to join Harrowing we are a fun laid back guild and we are looking for players to fill out team. Looking me up if you would like to chat.

We’re a good guild for couples

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hi Stepabelli,

We might be the right guild for both of you.

Clan Seppuku just celebrated 18 years last May and are looking for more awesome people to join us for 11.0

We are a World 2st™(pronounced “toost”) inclusive Horde cross faction cross server AotC guild.

We do M+ for funzies, lotteries, raffles, Darts, hide n seek, TONK WARS, with much more room for activities. We are not a Mythic raid guild, been there done that, not worth the burn out.

Our 3 raid teams will be recruiting for 11.0 raiding beginning officially in September.

Raid schedule is as follows

Team 1 (Negative Douchebags)
Tues 8pm-10pm
Sun 8pm-10pm

Team 2 (Pet’s Pets)
Wed + Thurs 10pm-12am

Team 3 (The Revengers)
Fri + Sat 9pm-11pm

Tank spots are currently full on all 3 raid teams, plenty of room for M+ tanks

All raid times are EST

We are also looking for social members. It’s not all about raiding.

We do M+ every Monday to get any raid toon who needs a key completed for the week. Push groups will be forming on their own as logistics allow it

We are a ZERO drama guild. No Political or Religious discussions in public chats, it’s too divisive and we all know Garrosh was a chad, and Light Zealots are out of their minds.

Join our cross server community - “Clan Seppuku Cross Faction Dalaran” for additional info
Or apply directly in game on Dalaran-US(horde only at this time) put WoW forums in your application comment section.

Be ready for… THE BIG QUESTIONS
Contact info
Wraist - GM -
btag Wraist#1129
Discord Wraist#5218

DMs in discord have the fastest response time

Lok’tar

Heay Stepabelli! I recently got my wife to join me in WoW and we formed a guild in January. We have several couples in our guild. We welcome any guild member to try out raiding with us. We teach all the fights. Very casual attitude but we are heroic raiders.

Here’s our info:

Hey step. I put the wrong contacts so i am reposting my reply. Rwch out if interested

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We are 9/9H Amirdrassil
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without being hardcore and/or elitist.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Tank
Need 1 Healer
Need a few DPS

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Drag0nss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

Calling all Carries!

TWW Season 1 is right around the corner, and we are all looking to get carried through it, am I right?! Kidding! Maybe?

Carries Aint Free (US-Dalaran) is looking to recruit fresh meat for the grinder to take on the scary spiders (and crabs?) waiting for us in Nerub-ar Palace. We are a friendly community of players of all skill levels and are committed to helping each other “git gud” as we take on bigger and meaner challenges. While we wont charge you for a carry (don’t listen to our raid leader), we do expect you to come ready to have fun and bring your A game!

We are a mostly casual laid-back guild with a 0-drama policy that enjoys raiding and smashing keys together. Our primary focus is achieving AOTC each season with aspirations of doing some mythic when we have the numbers.

**What are we looking for? **

We are currently looking for DPS as well as healers with a dps off spec and possibly a tank for our main raid group. Horde, Alliance and Cross-server all welcome!

**Raid Schedule: **

Tues & Wed 8:00 - 10:30 PM ET
*We do an alt run later in the season as well

**How to join: **

If you have any questions, please feel free to add me on Battle.net or Discord.

Discord: “_madisn”
Bnet: Madsilv#1253

So, whether you’re looking to carry or be carried, come join us in TWW!

Hey there Stepabelli!

Underground is heroic raiding and M+ guild getting off the ground for War Within. Members have been raiding together for years now and are set to enjoy casual raid environment with friends in our own guild.

We are currently looking for DPS any class and spec are ok.
Raids Mon & Wed 7pm - 9:30pm PST

Anyone welcome even if you have no interest in raiding or M+.

If you are interested in joining us please contact us on Discord:
Nickorvis
Timotay25
epicnonfail

Hey Stepabelli, I’m Zai and I have been a guild leader off and on since classic and I want to return to leading and raiding once more. I am looking to reopen as a casual and fun guild where players can feel that old style of guild. Looking for 10 - 15 players to form a solid group and have fun. if you are interested hit me up.