"Looking For Raid isn't raiding."

How?

I know I don’t raid, but I’m pretty sure it says right in Looking For Raid’s name that it’s raiding.

85 Likes

it’s more like a walkthrough imo

23 Likes

A walkthrough of what, exactly?

Could it be… a raid?

67 Likes

It is raiding. You are there killing a boss with 24 othe people. Its just easy difficulty. I do lfr and most of the time its never the horror stories you hear about on these forums.

68 Likes

i think it’s a raid for sure, but it feels like a walk through the raid. you aren’t punished and it’s fail proof really.

it’s a lot different than the end-game content that currently exists

4 Likes

No, it says you’re “looking for a raid” in the title.

Keep looking, because what you find in LFR isn’t raiding.

8 Likes

I’ve seen some groups fail.

However, I agree it’s more of a walkthrough than anything else.

3 Likes

Maybe Blizzard should rename it then, to avoid confusion in the future when they say “all raid difficulties” and don’t include LFR. If not a rename, at least give it a tooltip that says, “Blizzard doesn’t consider this raiding. The name is bait.”

20 Likes

Rename / remove. I’d support either.

5 Likes

So much this

There is a reason lfr has a ton more players than regular raiding, even with incredibly bad rewards

39 Likes

It’s raiding just people argue it’s not that debate been going on for years.I even said it was in a stat of angry one time and yes,I got the boot.

It is the only raid for people that can’t do the other raids because of time. I had to work and regular normal raiding can take up time ,like several i did that lasted 14 hours.

15 Likes

I thought LFR was the most hardcore mode? That’s why it’s time-gated for 2 months. You need to spend those weeks powering up in M+ and other raid difficulties before you’re allowed to try LFR.

7 Likes

It’s the diluted, theme park version of raiding. Raiding on LFR is kind of like riding Space Mountain at Disney Land. You got to experience some of the sights and sounds and whatnot, but it doesn’t make you an Astronaut.

5 Likes

Thanks!

10 Likes

Yes, because it’s free loot that you can obtain by not even participating.

If you added a raid loot vendor in Oribos that sold mythic raid items if you /danced with him it’d be the most enaged and popular content in wow. Doesn’t mean it should be done.

2 Likes

Nah, that is a misconception mythic is suppose to be harder.

Nope,you are doing the content ,you are participating no matter the difficulty.

15 Likes

Zoning in and going afk, or jumping off the ledge as soon as the fight starts, is not participating.

1 Like

normal doesn’t reward you for failing, nice try though

I should also point out that by queuing for LFR, you are participating in content to a greater degree than I am.

Why shouldn’t you be rewarded for that?

1 Like