Looking for new start. [A] [EST.]

Looking for a new start with a eastern time zone server. With a adult’ish Casual guild that has a good time in game and in discord joking around. But still wants to progress in raiding. I’m 42 with family. I’ve played since BC. So if it fits what your guild is about please let me know.

2 Likes

Are you limited to just alliance? If you’re looking for a fresh start on the horde, we may have a guild for you.

Found a Green Quest (Est. March 2018) a horde PVE guild with a cross-realm community is located on Zul’jin. We’re a small but growing fun, friendly, social family. We have a big focus on fun in and out of Azeroth.

We host community events such as fun contests, leveling groups, crazy mythics/dungeons/raids and more!

If you would like more information, have any interest or have any questions please reach out to me on here, battle.net or discord.

Real ID: Kiua#1912
Discord: Kiuayoukai#2395

Whats up Siggy!

I understand that you are alliance would you ever consider joinin horde for the right guild??
if so
We can offer a really fun and chill group of people that focus on helping each other progress and learn the game
we have a really fun/versatile guild calendar where we do M+ a lot as well as mog runs, low lvl/alt lvling dungeon nights, as well as my personal fav Friday night PvP
We are a guild currently rebuilding our raiding department and would love to add ya to that rebuilding process i know that’s not something most people are looking for (and this could be perfect for your restart as we are restarting in a way ourselves) but despite our rebuilding of our raiding team we have a solid group that has stuck around because of the home type environment that the guild atmosphere offer.

message me with any questions
hope to hear from ya

btag hgrant225 #1568

Here there! We would love to have you join our family if you would be interested in coming to Whisperwind! We are not technically an eastern time zone server (I think we are a central server), but a large bulk of our members are. <From Ashes> is an alliance guild my husband and I lead on the Whisperwind/ Dentarg servers. We are a social/ casual guild with a low stress raiding environment. Most of our members are older members with children and full time jobs. Our goal is to have a guild that feels like a family, where our members actually care about one another and want to hang out. We are firm believers that real life comes first and that this is supposed to be something we enjoy, not a job. We raid Normal and Heroic only on Wed/ Sun from 8p-10p cst (raiding is NOT required to join though!), have lots of off night events scheduled (in game and out), and a pretty active discord. We try to do as much as we can together as possible whether that be fun runs/ mythic dungeons/ raids/ achievements/ etc. Here is our guild spam if you want to check it out: [A] From Ashes (Whisperwind/Dentarg) LFM

If we sound like a good fit and you would like to chat please contact me in game or add my btag: Chelusa#1974. Good luck in your guild search!

Heya,

I’m the recruitment officer for Pak Cafan, an Alliance guild on Dalaran. Our guildies live across the continental US and we base our activities in ET. We’re adults who like gaming and are very familiar with the game/family life balance.

What we do:

• Heroic Progression Raiding (AOTC focus)
  • M+/Expeditions
  • Achievement Runs
  • Treat each other like family
  • Have a good time

While we do like to explore light mythic progression that’s a call leadership makes depending upon raid comp and numbers and is not our primary focus. We raid W/TH 9-11:30pm ET

Give me a poke via Bnet or Discord and let’s chat!
~Pere

Bnet: Peregryn#1292
Disc: Peregryn#6031

<Alliance Lives Matter> Currently 8/8M[US110] , 8/8H EP [first week aotc] , 9/9M BoD [CE] , 2/2H CoS, 8/8M Uldir [CE] , 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge].

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 disc priest, 1 holy paladin, 1 demon hunter, 2 ranged dps(strong preference for spriest+warlock) 1 elemental shaman… Potentially 1 other stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We just transferred to the largest alliance server in the game, Stormrage! We are making an aggressive push to recruit those who have what it takes to achieve Famed Slayer+Hall of Fame in the final raid tier of BFA and going forward. We also are always recruiting social, normal, and heroic raiders.

Finished US 140 for Mythic BoD. Killed Jaina multiple times before the hardcore nerfs and reclear her every week.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/stormrage/Alliance+Lives+Matter

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: We are pushing aggressively for Hall of Fame/Famed Slayer/Sub 100 US in 8.3 Ny’alotha raid and going forward. We show marked improvement every single raid tier. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 5 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. We easily achieve cutting edge every raid tier. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization that is going to be a famed slayer raid guild.

Raid Schedule [12 hours / week for mythic team]
[Mythic] Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun - 8:30 to 11:30 pm central (9:30 to 12:30 pm est)
[Heroic] Saturday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: This is a semi-hardcore mythic progression focused guild first and foremost. We are an extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 21-33. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.@@

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Stormrage

Hey Siggy,

Ill keep it short, but please feel free to contact me for more info if you’re interested.

Server: Stormrage
Faction: Alliance
Raid Times: T|Th 7pm-10pm EST
Progress: 3|8M, approx 3 days, 5hrs on Ashvane to 11%, 8|8H.

I am currently recruiting a few dps for mythic, but my main focus is recruitment for a Heroic AOTC farm/sell team. If you think you might be interested, let me know. We are also an asult guild, 25 - 35 age range.

Bnet:
KassiG#1130

Hi Siggy, I have a guild on Dreadmal. But it isn’t big. We are either looking for new players or looking for a new similar guild on the same server.

Hey Siggy!
I messaged you last night, wanted to leave my guild info here for you.

I have a Heroic raiding guild called The Killer Bunnies Alliance side on Duskwood/Bloodhoof that is in need of DPS (preference for ranged). We are a 2 raid night/week guild that raids evenings @ 9 to 11 pm est - Tuesday’s and Fridays. We are AOTC every raid and are currently 7/8 EP.

I also have a cross server group where you can meet us before transferring and even come along on raid/m+/fun run nights.

I will leave my contact info, I hope we can talk later.
Bnet: Anaranae#1516
Discord: Anaranae#3307

Thank you all for taking the time to respond!

Hi Sîggy,

We are EXACTLY what you are looking for! harbingers of Death is a new guild on Stormrage and we are a casual, 18+ guild, focused on AoTC progression, but more for the fun and friendly atmosphere. I started this guild with some good friends because I was looking for exactly what you are now. Please feel free to reach out to me for more information and to see if we are a good fit.

Sylverwynd#1332 - btag
Kevell#1931 - discord

Descendants of Lore is an alliance guild on the Khadgar/Alleria servers. We are almost all over 40 with families and jobs (with the exception of 1 minor teenage son of a member). We are semi casual, we raid to have fun but also try to progress. We are currently 7/8 Heroic in EP. I will leave my spam below but if you would like to talk more please feel free to add me to battlenet:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been around since Vanilla (13 + Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed. We make a push for Heroic each expansion, but put fun above progress. Low pressure, other than the pressure we put on ourselves.

We raid Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) and every other Saturday with Mythic Plus, Timewalking, etc. throughout the week. We are currently 8/8 N and 7/8H in Eternal Palace.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players to join us for BFA and beyond.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for talented DPS classes and 1 experienced raid tank and 1 experienced dual dps/healer. We would also love to see a shadow priest in our raids.

You do not need to be a raider to join, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. We will help with gearing if you show you are working hard on your own as well.

Please consider us if you are looking for a fun, mature, and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run multiple raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable! We do all kinds of things besides raiding such as M+, arena, world pvp, dungeons, etc. We just like having fun together! :slight_smile:

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions.

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley: