Looking for mythic guild, any server=

Class/Spec: Priest, and all 3 specs
Faction:Im horde, but does it matter.,
Cleared: 5/9M Amir prefated
Btag: @Tinker or Tinkerbae#1329
Availability: Any day during the week minus friday. 7-11 Cst

Dedicated, Have achieved late mythic kills, as well as CE

Discipline is my first choice. I havent hardcore raided since BFA. So your close to or ce guilds dont bother, i aint good enough for yall. Im fun to be around surprisingly, not easily embarassed, love to laugh and joke around, play different games. And find a permamaent home

Hey tinker! We are a new guild that checks the boxes you are looking for. Check out our recruitment add and tell me what you think! <Maximum Effort> Recruiting for TWW Raiding Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm PST

Hello Tinker! How’s your Shadow Priest? We could definitely use a dps that can flex healer when needed.

[H] Coded Chaos - Mal’Ganis – 6/9M Amirdrassil

Who We Are:

Coded Chaos dropped into Patch 10.2 as a newly formed guild and was able to push 6/9M. Now, we return with renewed vigor to conquer the challenges of the new season and the eventual expansion. Beyond raiding, we excel in mythic+ dungeons and engage in PvP combat. Additionally, we work to foster a vibrant gaming community that extends beyond just the confines of Azeroth.

What you can expect:

Strong camaraderie and resilience: Our guild values adaptability and resilience, fostering an environment where members thrive under pressure and support one another through every challenge.

• Consistent raid schedule: Engage in progression raids every Tuesday and Thursday from 7pm to 10pm Server Time.
  • Fair loot distribution: Through the use of RCLootCouncil, we ensure that loot is distributed in a manner that optimally benefits the raid’s overall progression.

What You Bring:

• Quick wits and tough skin. We are not easily offended, and you shouldn’t be either.
  • A desire to continually better your chosen character. Enchants, gems, BIS focus, and optimized stats are important if we want to get the best out of each pull.

Current Focus:

• Ranged Dps: Ele Shaman, SPriest, Hunter, Boomkin
  • Melee Dps: Feral Druid, Enhancement Shaman
  • Healers: Disc Priest, Holy Paladin, Resto Shaman

Feel free to reach out and connect with me on Discord at “drakzula” or on BNET at Brizzle#1972