Looking for Leveling / Raiding Alliance Guild

I’m new to the server. I think I have a level 21 Pally on Proudmoore. Not really on much until 8.3.

Looking for a Leveling and Raiding guild. Couple guilds I talked to said “Yeah, leveling and taking your time is fine” and then turn around and go “Hurry if you want to raid with us” or “Why are you still leveling in that zone”, etc etc. I would love to be in a guild where leveling, taking your time with zones and quests, going your own pace is ok. Where once you get to 120 and geared, there will be a spot for you or your a back up. Where the guild chat is talkative and fun. I might be asking for too much haha.

I do take my time leveling, I’m a completionist. I also like to work on my class rotation so I can be as good as I can be. I’m a DK main, Frost/Blood spec. Hunter secondary. I try to be an asset to the guild. If the guild needs a Warlock for example, I’ll almost definetly level one up on the side.

1 Like

Perhaps a fresh guild may be something you are interested in?

I wouldnt say no to that lol.

This is what Joraga was referring to here:

Oh derp, I just realized he posted the same link I did. Oops.

Hi Lavytz,

I’m not sure if you’ve found a home yet, but if so, ignore me :slight_smile: It sounds like our guild might possibly be a good fit for you. Take your time and level. We have many, many members who do their own thing but are still active members of the community. And with 2-3 raid teams (attendance is flexible, so so are raid team number and size lol), there will be a spot for you if you decide to raid.

Check out our full info post:

Hope to meet you in game soon.

1 Like