[A]<Collected Company> Proudmoore Reroll Guild (Ends Feb 21)

Collected Company is a newly formed Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server that is looking for people who are interested in a fresh reroll guild. The plan is to level from 20 to 120 starting January 24th and eventually get into some end game Mythic+ and casual raiding. If you wish to play a DK or DH, you will need to hit level 58 and 100 respectively on your reroll toon before making the switch. However you decide to play World of Warcraft you will be welcome to join and have a place to meet new friends, learn how to play a new class or spec without pressure and learn end game content together.

If you are a returning player looking for guidance or someone looking for a fresh start this could be for you. I know all to well that it can be difficult to find the right guild or the anxiety in joining a well established guild. Maybe starting something from the ground up where everyone is getting to know one another is better suited for you.

The reroll will officially end on Feb 21st and all restrictions will be lifted on DK’s and DH’s as well as transfered characters. We will be doing a general recruitment at this time. The plan is to keep the guild at a managable size of around 30-40 people.

If you are looking for more info or have any questions you can get a hold of me on Bnet @ Sinnicks#1267. Hope to see you in game :slight_smile:

(Original Post Gauging interest in fresh re-roll guild )

Discord Link discord.gg/DvMFkJy

1 Like

4 days! :smiley:

Few days out from this starting. If you’ve been looking for a guild or a fresh start consider joining up and see if this is a good fit for you.

Do you have to be level 20 to join the guild? For instance, I can stop at level 20 and wait for the guild to launch, but my wife has already been working on a fresh mage and she is well past level 20.

Yeah, 20 is the maximum for parity with allied races. Should be noted though that this isn’t a race, and at least one person won’t even be able to play on day one. She wouldn’t be gimping herself much by starting from a little behind, assuming making a fresh 20 is out of reach by the launch.

Good luck, we hope it works out for you!

Tyraxxas, we are starting at level 20. If interested your wife could roll a new level 20 and then once that character hits the level of her mage she can get that mage a guild invite and switch. We will be doing open recruitment at a later date as well. Hope that answers any questions you had. Message me if there is anything else we can help you with.

Bumping this up. Looking to add more people who may be interested in a fresh start or perhaps returning to the game from a break. You can /who Collected Company and talk to one of the members for an invite or Contact me on BNET @ Sinnicks#1267. Don’t be shy :slight_smile:

Love the idea! Just returning from WoW Classic and all of my old buds have either quit the game until Shadowlands or are sticking with the Classic scene. But after that Classic 1 - 60 grind, I am not in the mood for leveling 1 - 120, especially with SO many 110s I could transfer in.

When you guys decide to relax the rules or accept 110 transfers I’d be very interested. I’ll pin the thread and check back.

1 Like

Hey there Stonecastle, that sounds like a plan. Once the “reroll” is done and we have open recruitment I can update this thread.

1 Like

Looking for more friendly people to join us :slight_smile:

Still accepting anyone who would like to reroll and join us. We have decided on February 21st to end the reroll and will be accepting all levels and classes into the guild. Restrictions on DK and DH’s will also be lifted at this time. You can /who Collected Company to reach someone in game or contact me on BNET @ Sinnicks#1267 if interested. Thanks for taking a look :slight_smile:

Looking for more players interested in rerolling or perhaps to join us on their existing characters on Feb 21.

If you are a returning player or someone looking for a fresh start, come say hi and see if we could be a fit for you in the future. All players are welcome no matter what your skill level or play preference.

Last week of the reroll starts today and will be accepting existing and transferred characters on the 21st.

1 Like

Restrictions on DK and DH lifted as we are in the final days of the reroll. Still looking for and accepting players who are looking to reroll and start fresh, but will be looking for existing players on the 21st.

Hey Stonecastle, not sure if you’re still interested but open recruitment starts today.