Looking for Kel’Thuzad raiding Guild for shadowlands

Might as well call me new player … I’ve played only about 20 hours in last 3 years … I would like to find like minded players that want to do mythic raiding in shadowlands and what’s left of BFA.

I’m the type of player that enjoys collections in games, raiding, dungeons, and good conversations on a discord channel.

Not into drama at all. I’m a leader at work all day just want to be a follower in game.

I have zero toons on kel’thuzad but I am ready to roll a new toon and start enjoying the game with good people.

My interests in classes for shadowlands are BM hunter main , Pally - tank… other alts won’t be that serious I do not think but will be trying out warlock, warrior, demon hunter, rogue, and Druid for transmogs of different types and collecting mounts - pets etc mostly

Hey, saw your post and thought I would shoot a invite to my guild. We just started it and been working on building a community and a raid team for it. We are called we aim to raid Saturday and Sunday at 7pm CT or 6pm server time. We dont care about experience and making it to world first but we would like to enjoy the game with some chill people that share our interest. If this seems at all like something you would like please add me on battlenet GreatDwarf#1306 and we can get an invite out to you