Looking for Horde weekend guild

I’m planning on rolling a warlock but I’m willing to change to another dps if needed but I’d prefer to play lock. I played original vanilla, I had a Level 60 Fury warrior that I mained. Also had a 60 rogue, mage and shaman. I cleared all of MC, Onxyia, BWL, ZG, AQ 20-40 and Naxx up to the 4 horse men. My raid times will be 8pm or later Friday and Saturday, no exceptions. I have my kids on the weekends. You can get a hold of me via discord! Lord Bael#8392

1 Like

Hey! Would love to have you apart of our guild for classic. Our raid times fit your schedule perfeclty. Feel free to read our forum and go to our discord to find more information about the guild!

The <Mile Hyjal Club> represents a home to community driven players, with various levels of experience. We’re an NA Horde guild planning to play on Herod, with raid times every Friday/Saturday at 9:00PM EST beginning the first week of October. Outside of raiding, we’re looking forward to open world pvp, battlegrounds, guild events, dungeons, and providing a platform where everyone can have a good time!