Looking for Guild

Alrighty, I’m a long time player, having played since 2004. I took a long break, but now I’m back. I’m older and a stroke survivor, so my reflexes aren’t great. I do not do raids, mythics, or PvP. I am looking for a mature, older group to hang with while leveling and goofing around. Also, sometimes, I do not log in for a while. I have a life. So, don’t invite me if you’re just going to kick me out because I haven’t been on in a while.

Character: Glorianne (Just hit 120 last night)
Race: Lightforged
Realm: Stormrage

PLEASE: PM me first! I do not accept blind invites.

Hey! Add me Kitronos#11829. Grey Horse Army might be a good home for you.

I sent you a friend request.

Are you willing to go horde? We might be a good fit for you. We’re mostly 40+.

Alykii#1736

Hello!
If your interested in Horde - My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN - #348 by Grímmie-area-52

Hey, older group of players here. Just throwing us out there.

Thanks for the replies, everyone. I don’t have the funds to do a realm or faction change. For now, I’m stuck on the Stormrage server, Alliance side. Another issue is how close pre-patch and release for SL is. I don’t want to level another toon from the beginning.