Looking for guild

Due to some in real life stuff i am looking for a guild that is more casual or lack on there requirement. I dont have as much time as i used to have but i still would like to raid or do mythic plus with some people. I am used to healing more then anything else but am open to dps. If you have a spot i could jump in on or just to be able to do stuff together from time to time let me know drop info below. Talk to you so.

My guild raids 2 days a week…8:00-11:00 EST. We also run mythic+ during the week and try to get everyone a high key. If that sounds like something you could work with hit me up! Orelia#1665

Teldrassil Bonfire Club sounds like it might be a good fit for you. We are an aotc focused guild who likes to be social and push content! If you would like to know more, you can add me on discord! Capp#6017

Faction:Horde Server: Thrall-US
Contacts: Btags/Discord tags

About us:
Casuals AF is a raiding guild focused on creating a laid back, slower paced progression environment. AOTC is the goal but the approach is casual. We’re here to have fun.

We raid Thursday and Friday from 9pm-11pm

Saturday we try to run an alt raid at the same times

We run mythic plus keys daily. We get BG/world Pvp groups to battle the alliance. We run old content for transmog and achievements. We also have guild giveaways.

We are looking for active members of all lvls. Our Raid team it looking for more RDps for 8.3 and Shadowlands. All Classes and specs welcome for M+

We will help you get geared for raiding.

Contact Info
Btag - Nehman#1971
Discord - Nehman#1202

Btag - Bahibak#1982
Discord - Bahibak

Btag - Jogibear#1616
Discord - Donut#1105

Btag - Candyman#12186
Discord - Sirius#4135

Hey Cremic! I know it has been awhile since your post but my name is Gundel and I am part of a small guild called Benched who is looking to recruit any and all players who want to explore content with friends. We are a casual guild with no real requirements besides to have fun and enjoy WoW with like-minded individuals. Attached is a link to our GM’s recruitment post that explains what Benched is in more depth Retired Post We are a small guild, but this is a chance to see a guild grow into something special and to enjoy everything WoW has to offer! If you want to talk or ask anymore questions, feel free to contact me on discord at the_KHAN_14#5341 or bnet at theKHAN14#1915 Have a nice day!