Looking for guild

Hello I’m looking for a laid back friendly leveling guild

Hey there! Depending on what you are looking for in a guild, we might be a fit- we are laid back and casual, feel free to check out my post and let me know if you have any questions or specific wants/ needs.

I know your not a raiding guild but any chance youll be doing the new 20th anniversary raid as a group?

Stuff like that we might do in a group depending who was online at the time. Right now we are rebuilding so it is hit or miss if a bunch of us are online at same time. We would certainly do PUG stuff if there was interest. I can 100% see us at some point going in a small group in LFR even. So while at the current moment I cannot GUARANTEE group stuff- I know multiple members will be messing around with the anniversary stuff.

Hi Crissamora,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

That actually sounds really great :+1:

1 Like

After a long break, The Warband is back and ready to reclaim our place in the world of Azeroth! We’re a PvP-focused guild with a strong history, we also enjoy diving into PvE content from time to time. Our community is relaxed and adult-oriented, meaning we value a drama-free and positive environment where everyone can enjoy the game at their own pace.

Who We’re Looking For:
We’re currently open to all players and classes as we rebuild our ranks. Whether you’re a seasoned veteran or a new adventurer, if you’re looking for a place to call home, The Warband welcomes you. No experience? No problem. We’re all about having fun and growing together as a team.

Why Join Us?

• PvP Focus: Battlegrounds, Arenas, and World PvP – we’re in it to win it.
  • Relaxed Atmosphere: We’re all adults with lives outside the game, so we understand the importance of a stress-free environment.
  • No Drama, No Toxicity: We have zero tolerance for drama and toxicity. We’re here to enjoy the game, not to deal with negativity.
  • No Requirements: Join us with no strings attached. We believe in building a community, not setting up barriers.

How to Join:
If you’re interested in joining The Warband, reach out to us in-game, on the forums, or msg me on discord .Warmonger.

We’re looking forward to fighting alongside you!

Hey there!

I think our guild, Wanderer’s Haven, might be a great fit! We are a newer guild, but have gotten an influx of players within a matter of days. No cliques, no spam invites, none of that. We’re looking to build a community of friends/family above all else. End game is great, but playing an MMO with friends is even better.

Happy to talk more and answer any questions you might have. If this sounds interesting to you, please feel free to reach out! My Discord is Bigdimpin.

Hope to talk soon!

:smiley: If I don’t get you in today, we can figure something out whenever is good for you- let me know!

I’m on most nights around this time :grinning:

1 Like

got your app :smiley: See you soon!

Just sent another on my mage toon

1 Like