<The Dark Swarm> CROSS FACTION- CROSS SERVER Social & Casual - Revitalizing Roster

Quick info:

Guild Name: The Dark Swarm
Faction: Alliance- CROSS FACTION FRIENDLY
Realm: Azuremyst & Connected Realms- US- CROSS SERVER FRIENDLY
Realm Timezone: CST
Openings: We are accepting all classes/races/levels/playstyles.

The Dark Swarm is looking for truly laid-back adults (18 and up) that want to have fun and be a part of a friendly, relaxed guild- perfect for people with the duties of full time jobs, families, and floating play time schedules due to the unpredictable availability life can cause.

We are always looking to meet new friends! We have become pretty quiet over the past few expansions due to a halt in recruitment and are looking to rebuild. Please be patient with us while we revitalize our roster!

Some things The Dark Swarm is:

► A guild who has been around since BC.

► A place for fun, mature people. You must be 18+ to join. Sense of humor strongly recommended :smiling_face:

► A guild interested in enjoying the game in our own ways. Some of us like to PvP, others like to run heroics, mythic+, and raids. Some like to level characters and professions, some love to collect things and camp rares. We welcome all styles of gameplay.

Some things The Dark Swarm is not:

► A raiding guild. If you are looking to raid on a team regularly, we are not for you. We have no interest in organizing progression raids for current content any longer. Any raiding outside of older content is done through PuGs/ LFG.

► A leveling guild. We accept characters of all levels, but we are looking for people who want to make us their permanent home, not leave once capped and geared.

► A hardcore PvP guild. Some of us do Arenas and Rated Battlegrounds, but if you want a guild who is strictly PvP oriented, we will not be a fit for your interests.

The Dark Swarm is interested in:

► Creating a tight- knit family of players who like to have a good time. Not a social butterfly? That’s ok! If you are more comfortable with shutting off chat and just having a safe place for your characters, that is perfectly fine- we will be here for you if you want to interact or have questions.

► Guild events. We have had events in the past, and would be open to it again.

► Achievements. We enjoy getting groups together for achievements including metas for mounts, and guild achievements.

► Past content; we like to go back into some older content for fun from time to time as well. Examples are guild OS3D to get people Drakes, or BC raids for Transmog gear.

► Fun; most importantly, continue to be a relaxed environment to hang out in and meet fun people. Play when you want, the way you want.

Other Info:

:black_small_square: We have a Community of the same name for Cross- Faction invites. Don’t forget to select ‘cross- faction’ in the search filter!

:black_small_square: We are listed in the Guild Finder for easy invites (make sure ‘cross- faction’ is checked in filter so you can see us if you’re off server)!

:black_small_square: We use Discord for voice/text.

Interested in joining? Questions? Contact us!

Please note that we are REBUILDING! We have a LOT of characters on our roster due to us being around since BC (plus MANY alts), and I don’t like to remove people who are inactive so that they have a home still if they come back after a long break. I will, however, be going through the roster to clean it up.

We are a social and casual guild, so we do not require people to be online or even talk in chat constantly, and we are not going to have a large amount of capped characters at the current time. Please understand this when joining, as we cannot rebuild without patience.

Thank you!

Sounds like you guys might be up my alley, but I have some questions!

Anyone available to chat on discord?

Sure, I don’t generally get on voice unless doing group stuff, but I am pretty much always available for texting- just let me know who you are :laughing: (this goes for anyone messaging me on Discord lol) my username is goddess_suicune
Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Still looking for more awesome people! We accept alts as well.

Got some awesome fresh faces, looking to add more :raised_hands:

Awesome group of people! Highly recommend checking the guild out!

1 Like

First of the month poke! Recruiting is picking up momentum, so it isn’t totally quiet anymore, however, we are still looking for more cool like- minded people!