Looking for Guild

Looking for a guild/group to raid with in TWW. Currently playing Warlock, Demon Hunter, Warrior, and Priest. Though willing to finish leveling any class. I am very versatile in what roll I am playing. I am looking for a more laid back group, mostly looking for normal and heroic raid clearing. Not really interested in mythic raiding. I am available every day except for Monday and Thursday. From 2 PM est to 10/11 PM est. Feel free to message me here or my Battletag Amaterasu#11216 thanks!

Hello Vhallanix : ) If we look like a good fit, feel free to give me a shout!

Guild: Syzygy
Server: Zul’jin (Horde)
Time Zone: Eastern (server time)

We are a semi-casual, mid-core, adult friendly AOTC focused guild and we strive to maintain an inclusive culture that is inviting from a social aspect while also being productive with our raids and key runs.

We are currently looking to grow our community of raiders, M+ runners, transmog & achievement chasers and casual players. Whether you are a veteran player or new to the game or somewhere in between, we welcome you to join us!

Raid Times: Friday/Saturday 8:00-11:00 pm (EST)

Raiding Current Needs:
Tank - preference Blood DK
Healer - Resto Shaman
RDPS - preference Warlock (sorry, no more hunters)
MDPS - Rogue, Windwalker Monk
! Any and all capable players will be considered, offspecs are a big plus !

A bit about us …

As mature adults, we have jobs, kids, and commitments outside of WoW – we understand that this is a game and we work hard to enjoy our free time with our friends. To that end we aren’t looking for people that bring drama, discrimination or hatefulness to our guild.

We are a community made up of different religions, races, sexual orientations, political beliefs and are LGBTQIA+ friendly. If you don’t have manners and decorum, or can’t have a discussion where parties agree to disagree respectfully, we aren’t your tribe. If you are open to meeting new people, sharing and experiencing new perspectives and having a great time then hit us up.

Interested or have any questions? Contact one of us:

Discord Contact(s):
Cat: crazy_catz
Cloud: cloudyaffects82

BNet Contact(s):
Cat: quirk#1650
Cloud: cloud82#11941

Adding u now I am kingdave101 on battle net

Hi Vhallanix!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll add you on bnet and I can shoot you an invite to our Discord server so that you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley:

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, guilds are cross-server and cross-faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, and everyone runs keys with their guildmates and makes new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested in raiding.

Event Schedule (all times listed are EST/Server):

“Myth Vault Monday” - Monday 8 pm - 10 pm
“Pull Like Echem” Night (high-key push night) - TBD
“Race Day!” - TBD
AOTC Raid - Wednesday 7 pm - 10 pm
Transmog Contest - weekly, with a month-end finalist panel

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

Quick Bump. Keeping options open.

Hey wanted to throw out our info as well. We’re Vivid a small tight knit guild mostly comprised of people who have been gaming together since 07 across multiple games including wow. We are looking for a few players to round out our raid comp and push keys with. We raid Friday Sunday 9pm-12 est. a little later than you want but figured it was worth a shot. If you want feel free to reach out! Moralz#1756 bnet and Moralz#9478