Looking for guild

Hey looking for guild im in sargeras realm quit after bc, came back in shawodlands (regretted that expansion) just about done with dragon flight lvl 65. Looking for social and active guild that does a little bit of everything and also looking for guidance about everythingbin general

1 Like

Hi Bullsnape,

I run a small casual EST Alliance social guild on Proudmoore and we are a social guild that’s more of a community that we have built over the years and we are both new and returning player friendly. Our main thing is we enjoy doing stuff together as a group to help each other out and have fun more than just doing content for the sake of it. We also enjoy helping each other out whether that’s gearing up, running for transmog, or helping with an alt and as a social group we are also pretty much always on our discord when we are on. We mainly do mythic+ but plan to return to some casual normal raiding in the war within.

Happy to chat more if your interested my battle net is wyvernflame#1720 and my discord is wyvernflame

Hi Bull! We do everything.

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE
RAID RECRUITING AOTC+ DPS:
Trial run Tuesdays, 9-11pm eastern (8-10pm central). Let’s GO!
About our Progression Raid Team:
AOTC every season. Solid players with class flexibility. Leader and others have Mythic raiding background.
Tue Wed 8-10pm CDT (9-11pm eastern). S4 Heroic Awakened raids on farm, still clearing on Tuesdays for alts and fun.

GUILD RBGs: RECRUITING TEAM MEMBERS. With TWW, open to guild RBGs scheduled 4 nights a week (great for learning) and RBG push team 2 nights a week. Seeking a person with leadership and call out experience to form and lead another push team.

People can join any guild on any realm in the upcoming TWW xpac. No server transfers necessary.

Guild Information: Horde and Alliance
The Dignified on Blade’s Edge is a large 13 yr old FUN, player friendly guild.
*Casual N/H raids Fri Sat 6-8pm CDT open to all guildies with ilvl.
*Remix raids open to all guildies.
*Mythic Mondays. M+ in guild chat every day.
*Weekly old content runs, parties, raffles, mog contests, old school fun things!
*Everyone is welcome here.

RAID LEAD BNET: Death#12773
RAID LEAD Discord: olrazzledazl
RBGs & GUILD GM BNET: Stormy#1445

TAURENS UNITE!

Hey there, Bull! Nice to “meet” you! I think my partners & my guild would be PERFECT for you! It’s called “I Will Wait For You,” and we’re located on Wyrmrest Accord. But come TWW… you can join us from ANY server! :smiley:

Here is my lovely recruitment spam:

We are just starting out but I am NOT new to this so I plan to recruit constantly via the WoW forums, Reddit & a few FB groups to get us good & ready come August!

We hope you’ll consider joining us! If you’d like to DM me, please search for, “IWWFYrecruiter” on discord! Hope to talk to you soon!

:heart: / Clydessa