Looking for Guild

407 Protection Warrior looking for a serious progression raiding guild. I also can play fury if necessary, or switch to priest or warlock.

Raid times required: (due to work schedule) Monday-Thursday and/or Sunday. 7:00pm-10:00pm PST (9:00pm-12:00am Central/Server time)

What i look for in a guild: Reliable, like minded people who want to raid and progress through all content, looking to clear heroic at the bare minimum and some mythic before end of tier. I’m looking for a decently active guild. i don’t want to be the only person online at non-raid times.

What you can expect from me: To be prepared for raid each night, on time. (Flask, with food and Pre-pots) Bring a positive attitude to raid and other content, while being able to focus and alert. Always up for something. Always looking to learn so i’m usually the one volunteering for specific jobs within a raid encounter if my class permits it.

Please don’t be afraid to contact me: Ironwrath#11301 and/or reply to this thread

The times are close, but if they don’t work then don’t worry about it. Also, we have both tank slots, but one of the tanks is willing to swap to dps if you can perform. Having the ranged dps would be preferred, but if you want to play the warrior I understand.

Project X is an alliance night Mythic progression team on US Sargeras with a mindset of not only killing the bosses but also forming a bond within the team and having fun doing it.
Our goal is to be able to get Cutting Edge each tier of progression at a reasonable pace.
We are a serious team with a laid back atmosphere during trash and a serious one during boss fights.
If you’re looking for a Mythic team with a Cutting Edge mindset, then you have found your home.

We are Currently looking for.

• Death Knight (DPS)
  • Paladin (Tank)
  • Hunter any spec
  • Mage any spec
  • Priest any spec
  • Druid Feral, Balance
  • Rogue any spec
  • Shaman (Ele)
  • Warlock any spec

If your class/spec is not listed above, DO NOT hesitate to apply, all qualified DPS are welcome to apply!

Must be 395 to Apply.
Currently 6/9H (Due to having to pug because we do not have a full roster yet to push into Mythic)
But all qualified(ilvl) classes feel free to apply so we can talk things out.
NOTE Even if you are Horde, please consider us. :slight_smile:

Raid times: Tues/Thurs 8:30-11:30 CST

CONTACT INFO!

Bnet: viz#11820 | Discord: dead#0666
Bnet: MAVIENAR#1710 | Discord: MAVIENAR#1710
Bnet: SirRamtin#1455 | Discord: bettyspaghetti69#0097

CAW

Hey Ironrampage, I’ve sent a friend request so we can chat but here’s some general information!

We would love to have you join our team! We’re looking for DPS for Heroic BDA! We pride ourselves in a community that likes to have fun, but take ourselves seriously during raid.

Our guild information is located at the link below!
[A] < Pigeon > - Sargeras

If you are interested please contact us at:

BNET - Blake#13949
DISCORD - discord.gg / SUxhfVs

Sincerely,
Blake

Progression: 9/9 Normal, 4/9 Heroic, 1/8 Mythic
Raid times: Tuesday & Wednesday 7:00-10:00pm CST

CAW

i appreciate the offer but i dont get home from work until 20 min before 7:00pm PST so i would never beable to make it on time for those times :frowning:

<reddit>[A][US][Sargeras]

We progression raid Tues and Thurs nights from 9pm –midnight, central/sever time and alt/fun runs on the weekend.

Currently 1/9M, 7/9H, 9/9N BoD. Mostly just aim for AOTC then hit a few mythic bosses to pass the time.

For overall information on joining <reddit> please visit:

https://www.reddit.com/r/redditguild/wiki/looking_to_join

Most of us are in our 30s. My Battletag is JRoc#1966 and Discord is JRoc#5400. Hit me up and lets chat!