Looking for guild for TWW

Looking for an AOTC guild that has an active M+ group to push as well. Not 100% sure what class I’m playing in TWW yet. The more social/active the better!

Hi, Deadsley,

Do you have any raid experience?

Best,
Luxa

Yeah, ATOC in the first couple season of Dragonflight and Shadowlands. Issues with the game just kept me from sticking around for season 3 and 4.

Hey Deadsley,

We’re an AOTC focused guild with a healthy amount of folks always up for some M+. Check us out and good luck with your guild search!

Best,
Excavator

Hey deadsley, maybe wed be a good fit for you? <Maximum Effort> Recruiting for TWW Raiding Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm PST

Our guild is always looking for folks to raid or run keys with!

Guild & Server: Karma Gaming-Proudmoore
Raid Time/Day: Wed 8:30-11:30, Thurs 9:00-12:30 PDT
Current Progression: 9/9H AATDH | 9/9H AATSC | 8/8H AVOTI
Recruitment Contact:
Discord: swiftshifterz, or holyhotdogs
BNET: Shadowfyre#1345 or holyhotdogs#11398

Hey, Deadsley,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are a medium-sized guild–mostly working adults, always clear heroic, love to run keys, and people are around almost every night looking to run something.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team and we are looking for both dps and probably heals. If any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Hi Deadsley,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero, H Thrall, is recruiting reliable dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 10 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly. We are a cross faction guild.

We achieve AoTC for every tier. Until the new xpac comes out we are taking a break from raiding, although we have done some fast clears to gear up new toons. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. Nearly all of our raiders have KSM or are close to it… We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding. Casual player? That’s fine too!

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

if your still looking for a guild, hit me up on discord!

discord: renjitsu

Hi Deadsley!

If you’re looking for an AOTC-focused guild with an active M+ group, Empathy might be just what you’re after! We’re a casual, friendly, 18+ guild dedicated to building a supportive community. We’re aiming for AOTC in TWW and also love pushing Mythic+ keys.

We value being social and active, and our Discord is always buzzing with activity. Whether you’re still deciding on a class or already have one in mind, you’re welcome to join us and get involved with both raiding and keys.

Feel free to add me on Discord (nickkie) or Battle.net (Nickkie#4486) if you want to chat more or have any questions. We’d love to have you in our community!