Looking For Guild For New/Returning Players

Never done a raid before. Just looking for a laid back/casual guild ideally

1 Like

Hey, man. Here’s some info about us. I am proud to call this guild home. If you are looking for casual folks, this is it.

Guild Name: Veterans of Gallifrey
Guild Leader: Mandralina
Co-Guild Leaders: Ahsila and Critneyfears
Server: Icecrown
Faction: Alliance
Communication App: Discord

The guild was founded a few years back by military veterans who love Doctor Who and gaming with friends. We are first and foremost a “casual” guild, although we endeavor to offer some events that appeal to people interested in progression.

About the players
Our guild is quite diverse. We only recruit players who are 18+. There are a few couples who play together, and people in a wide range of professions. We have members who are formerly hardcore raiders and those who are more casual. Our roster includes players from all across the United States, so it’s a safe bet that you can talk to someone most any time during a particular day.

Even though we are a casual guild, we have people who enjoy taking their character as far as they can manage with whatever game time they have and the wealth of collective knowledge available within the guild is impressive.

Raiding
We are 2/2 Crucible of Storms and 9/9 Battle of Dazar’alor. Wednesday @ 8pm CST/Server is our “progression” run where we have established certain requirements and enforce reasonable raiding etiquette. For anyone interested in relaxed raiding, we offer a Saturday run @ 8pm CST/Server with few restrictions which is perfect for chilling out with the guild at the end of the week. Sometimes we might alternate between Heroic/Normal CoS/BoD.

Mythic+ Dungeons
We have multiple guild members who love running Mythic+ dungeons of different levels throughout the week. Typically, these runs are not scheduled

Other Events
We run old raids for transmogs/fun. Naked runs were a big hit for old content. Occasionally, we will raid a couple Horde cities as a guild which has been fun even for folks who don’t PvP often.

What we are looking for
As a self-proclaimed recruiter, it is my goal to find like-minded chill players who want to be part of a guild family. We are particularly interested in finding healers and tanks for Mythic+ dungeons but will accept any class/spec who wants to have fun with us.

Contact Us
Please message me anytime to chat more about joining our guild. Thanks for your time.

-Critneyfears
#Critneyfears11492

Hello Srirachaman!

Love the name! We would love to see you join The Tortollan Rum Runners! The Tortollan Rum Runners is a Social Casual Raiding guild. We have set our sights on completing Normal Difficulty End Game content and having fun as a guild. We are happy to have players who have never raided before and help get you into some fun content!

We recently transferred from Fizzcrank to Dalaran and are now rebuilding our ranks on our new home. Since we are in the process of recruiting, we are asking for patience while we fill up our roster. Once our roster has grown enough, we plan on a Two Night Schedule:

Wednesday and Thursday evenings 8:30 to 10:30 PM Eastern

This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games.

Though we are a raiding guild we don’t just focus on raiding, we have done things such as Overwatch nights, mythic + pushes, old raid achievements, or misc other games. We also do an annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange IRL and In-Game and in the past have held IRL Gatherings in South Carolina.

We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment.

If all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.rumrunners.xyz and put in an application!

We ask that all potential recruits put in an application as it helps us get to know you. We also have our guild charter on the website that goes over in more detail how the guild works.

You can also reach me via

Faiery - Recruitment Officer

· Battle net - Faiery#1306

· Discord - Faiery#8731

I look forward to hearing from you!

Hey Srirachaman! We’re looking for some dependable tanks/dps in my guild < Reunion > here on Illidan. We’re a fresh guild, but started progression this past week. Made it to 8/9N so far (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST) with a good amount of people either new to raiding or just getting back into it after a long break. We’re a chill group, always chillin in discord and doing keys/pvp/random fun stuff on off days. If this sounds like an environment you’d enjoy, add me on bnet! mofuk#1960

< Reunion > recruitment post