Looking for Guild - DK, 1.6k+ io, 7/8m, 390 iLvl (DH and Hunter alts)

Hello!

I am looking for a new guild to play with regularly for the 8.1 patch.

Ideal hours are from 6:30 pm PST - 11:30 pm PST
(I can be a little flexible with those hours. Most days are good, weekends and Wednesdays I can usually start a little earlier.)

raider[dot]io/characters/us/area-52/Bac%C3%B4n
worldofwarcraft[dot]com/en-us/character/area-52/Bac%C3%B4n
warcraftlogs[dot]com/character/us/area-52/bac%C3%B4n

A bit about me and what I’m looking for:

I’ve been playing WoW since Vanilla with off-and-on breaks, but right now I’m very much in an “ON” mode. I’ve been raiding the whole time and love the teamwork and strategy aspects. I currently don’t have a strong raid team after the guild got AOTC on week 1 or 2 and we wiped to the Roster Boss. I’ve managed to pug my way to 4/8m, but really would like a stable team to play with.

I also really love running keys, I just hit 1k on a fresh alt last night and the goal is to hit 1.5k tonight on my main. Bonus points if you have a crew that likes to push keys.

I main Blood and that’s where I really have a deep understanding of the inner workings of the class, but I have competent DPS OS’s in both Unholy and Frost.

My current alt is a Demon Hunter (370+, 1k+ io, AOTC), but I also have a 120 Hunter and a 120 Druid, with all other classes at 110.

A few WoW Highlights:

• Fighting Ragnaros on an 8-foot projector screen, he was HUGE!
  • First becoming a Death Knight and becoming a tank in WOTLK
  • Being a proper GM for the first time, shoutout to from Legion!
  • Hitting US Rank #1 for Mythic Keystones in Legion Season 2

If any of this sounds interesting to you, please contact me at:

b net - Bacon#1338
discord - bacon#2653

Hey there! Added you on both bnet and discord. Would love to chat!

Greetings Bacon,

Last Pull 8/8H, 5/8M is a semi-casual group of mature adults that enjoys downing high-end content on the US-Stormreaver server. The core group is made up of experienced players who returned to WoW late in patch 6.2 and have stayed together throughout Legion. We expect our members to be relatively laid-back and respectful to other guild members, while maintaining focus during raids, having good attendance, and the willingness to do their due diligence with respect to enchanting/gemming their gear and researching their class and fight strategies.

Schedule
Tuesday and Thursday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Progression)
Wednesday: 7:30-10:30 pm CST (Heroic/Casual)

Recruitment
We have need for the classes listed below, but are always open to recruitment of all capable players regardless of class.

Death Knight
Demon Hunter
Feral Druid
Mage
Ret Pally
Rogue

Contact
Add via btag or whisper Negabyte, Fattytim, Kayless, Moltenelite or Grunbold in game for more information.

Negabyte#11374
Bldknight#1994
chent#1729
Tiwaz#1807
MoltenElite#1970

Update - met a lot of cool people, but haven’t found a home yet. I’ll be traveling for the holidays, but I’m looking for steady raiding for the new year!

Getting more gear, doing more dungeons, still looking for more raiding! Merry Christmas everyone, may all your loot be EPIC!

I’ve also been playing a fair bit of that Demon Hunter ^^ and got my Hunter to 370. Trying to be flexible for a new guild!

Hey Bacôn! We are currently looking for a DK DPS for our 6/8 Mythic Roster. We are constantly pushing Mythic plus keys and doing PvP. If you are open to switching to Alliance, it sounds like we’d be a great fit. Here is some more info:

Coffee Oclock (A - Sargeras) 6/8M is currently recruiting active players to join our Mythic raid team as we prepare for Battle of Dazar’alor. We aim for Cutting Edge each Raid tier, PvP, and we enjoy pushing Mythic Plus keys. Coffee Oclock was established in Jan 2018.

Wed/Thurs 6:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST

Progression:
ABT: 5/11 M
Uldir: 8/8 N 8/8 H 6/8 M

More info below:

Apply At: < goo.gl/forms/BQjgxgTI6ePm1sQD2 >

My Btag/Discord: Sourjolly#1540 / Sour#4986

Not gonna lie…I feel a bit of a connection here to you as I am a former blood dk main (late wrath/early cata up to legion). Went bear like everyone else then but eventually settled on dpsing as a DH here in BfA.

Anyway, if you are open to going alliance…

…check us out. We have an immediate opening for a full time tank. We’re currently 5/8 mythic. We run RBGs every weekend. We have several members well above 1k+ IO that love to push keys regularly throughout the week. As far as raid times go, we raid Tuesday/Wednesday from 8pm PST to 11pm PST.

In closing, since you listed some of your WoW highlights, I’ll leave my top WoW memory here: back in BC, I was the guild mana battery. It was the first time I got to dps after healing throughout vanilla. Our very first Kael’thas kill, I went a bit overboard and blew all of my dkp on the first verdant sphere. :slight_smile:

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer#

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Still looking for a stable raiding community for the new raid! Two week countdown woo!

Hi Bacôn!

No Bads Allowed is seeking dedicated members to round out our core roster and push into Cutting Edge for the next tier. Our guild is led by a current US 21st raider with plenty of experience and excellent raid leading capabilities.

Having previously been a US #64 guild, we are currently 5/8M and looking to rebuild as well as maintain success by smashing each new fight in Battle for Dazar’alor. We are looking for raiders who are consistent, have great attendance, a good attitude and are always prepared.

Server: Tichondrius (Horde)
Raid Schedule: 7PM – 11PM PST, Friday/Saturday

Recruitment Needs:
Tank: Monk preferred, but open to all
Melee: Rogue, Ret Paladin
Ranged: Shadow Priest, Boomkin, Ele Shaman
Healer: Disc/Holy priest (bonus points if you play both!)

Even if your class is not listed above, give us a shout! Exceptional players will always be considered.

If you are interested and would like to find out more, please send a bnet request to our guild leader: Seepy#11342

Friend request sent!