Looking for guild (Demolock)

Hello, I am a demolock looking for an aotc raiding guild. My main goal is just to get aotc each xpac. I have discord,bigwigs, wa, and can add other resources to raid better. Mainly plan on playing for dragonflight and beyond, but am also geared for season 4 (legendaries+tier set) for fated raids and more practice until dragonflight. Thanks!

Greetings Zemorak,
Hit us up on Discord or BNet to chat, we’d love to talk to you!

Hey zemorak,

If you are interested in doing mythic at a casual level I’d love to chat. Below is my guilds info!

Hey Zemorak,

Check out our post below. We are definitely looking for a warlock for DF for all that raid utility. We have one, but would like another so we always have it covered. Hop in our discord and have a look around, I think youll like what you see!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/hmystic-dragons-8-10pm-2-weeknight-raiding-for-df/1337357/3

not sure if youd be up for leaving Thrall buuuuuuut…

Damage CTRL is a newly formed Heroic progression guild. We are currently recruiting to fill our core raid group. Once the core group is formed we will begin raiding.

Raid Times:

• Friday: 8-10pm EST
  • Saturday: 8-10pm EST

Expectations:
We are looking for people who want to raid at a heroic level on the weekends. People who understand that everything people say can’t be taken seriously. We joke around and pick on each other quite often so be prepared to enjoy some bants.

Current Recruitment:
We are currently recruiting all roles. Will update as spots are filled.

Tanks: Backups
Healers: Open
DPS: Open

• TrashPanda#11907 (bnet) Fel#2244 (discord)
  • SkinCrave#2559 (bnet) ElizabethCrave#2022 (discord)

Hey there Zemorak, going to drop our recruitment thread below for you to check out. We are a one night a week raid team that will focus on a more casual, but organized raid environment. All we ask is 3 hours of your week for some fun and boss kills. Give the thread a read and reach out if you have any questions or interest. Best of luck in your search :slight_smile: