Looking for Good Guild

<No Skill> 

Located on Zul’Jin

Disclaimer: This guild is a break off of our Main guild that has ended.

Our Progression:
9/9 H BoD (Aotc), 1/9M BoD and 2/2H (Aotc) CoS

What we are looking for
⦁ 2 healers - Monk and Druid
⦁ Ranged DPS - Warlock, Mage, Hunter, Shaman & Boomkin
⦁ Melee DPS - WW Monk, Rogue, Warrior, DH, DK

Raiding Days & Times
Tues/Thurs 7:30pm-10:30pm
2x 10min breaks during raid time

Guild Envoriment
We are a laid back fun loving group. We don’t tolerate drama. On our off time we like to have fun and enjoy eachothers company…as we been together for sometime we pretty much know eachothers personality. We want to add people to the roster with the same mind set as us. Even tho we are laid back when it’s raid time we take it very seriously. We are semi-hardcore raiding guild. Our foundation of the guild are made up of friends who like playing together and have fun.

What we want
Our main goal is to get AOTC in a timely manner and when we have a solid 20 man team push the first few bosses in mythic. We will always be pushing Mythic+ keys though the week for gear and will help you get your +10. For raiders Mythic+10 is mandatory at least once a week, the help is there so there is no excuse to not have at least one done. Each raider needs to show up prepared and be ready for progression Flasks and Feasts will be provided. Potions and personal food will be on you. We will not be using Feasts on the first pulls until we consistently make progression for each boss. If you are going to be late or miss a raid you must let a officer know. If real life situations come up and you are unable to raid with the guild indefinitely you must let an officer know.

Alternate Raiding
Alot of us have alts and we enjoy to change up from time to time. There is no set days or times for this. but more or so who is on and down for it. If this should happen it will most likely will be done later in the week or even weekend…if people are able to.

Contact info
BNET -Mako#1649

Hello There!

RAID TIMES (EST):

Progression Nights:
Friday- 8:30PM - Midnight
Saturday- 8:30PM - Midnight

Casual Night:
Thursday- 8:30PM- Finished

We are currently focusing on recruiting some new faces for our AoTC team. For this raid tier we have already accomplished AoTC for BoD and CoS. We are still farming the bosses for gear and hanging out while we are waiting for Tides to come out. In Tides we would like to start Progression on Mythic and are currently recruiting like-minded individuals to fill our raid team up to 25-30 slots as we clear up Heroic and get cracking on Mythic. WoW is not a job to us and the jokes are flying in between bosses. An ideal raider to us is someone who plays their class well and doesn’t need wholesale changes to their rotation and talents to figure out how to play. Also we want people that are willing to show up and put in the work during progression. We would rather take people that show up and put in the work and have decent DPS than an exceptional DPS that shows up when they want to.

Any high-level performing DPS will be considered, so do not hesitate to apply even if you feel there might not be room for you!

Add one of us to bnet if interested and let’s chat!

Best way to get ahold of me for a chat is on Discord but i listed my BNET below as well.

GM: Psyphur#11865 [BNET] or Psyphur#5903 [Discord]

ABOUT US
Sundae Raiders were formed by 5 friends that wanted to do things their own way. 3 of them have since moved on to other things. The guild has grown to over 70 unique people and are pushing to grow even more. We wanna have fun and kill things which sounds a little serial killer-esque, but it’s not…I think.

Anyways we wanna have fun because everyone whoever got burned out always says the same thing: It’s just not fun anymore. We also make sure to stay focused and get bosses down, though sometimes may get a little distracted.

PROGRESSION
Crucible of Storms- 2/2N 2/2H (Week 3 AoTC)
Battle of Dazar’Alor- 9/9N 9/9H 1/9Mythic in Progress (Week 9 AoTC)
Uldir- 8/8N 8/8H 1/8M (Week 8 AoTC)
Antorus- 11/11N 11/11H (Week 8 AoTC)
Tomb of Sargeras- 9/9N 9/9H (AoTC)
Nighthold- 10/10N 10/10H (AoTC)
Emerald Nightmare-7/7N 7/7H

WHAT WE EXPECT FROM YOU

An ideal raider must be adept at his or her class, but be willing to accept critique when a situation presents itself. A good attitude is just as important as pressing your buttons well. If you struggle with being a team player, whine about doing mechanics and/or complain excessively about strategies or loot, we’re not the guild for you. We want players who love raiding and playing the game in general.

If you are a player who enjoys WoW, is committed, sociable, reliable, and can handle a mature raiding environment – all while being proficient at your class, then you might be exactly what we’re looking for!

Hello Soulmage,

What you described is exactly what Moted is all about we are AoTC focused with the goal of making some Mythic kills but more importantly we look for good people to join the family. We play on Area 52 on Horde if you have an interest in faction change.

Would love to talk more with you!
Vivix#11410

Tis but a Scratch - sargeras is a guild formed up this expansion with that exact attitude. We’ve moved from normal starting last tier to 5/9M this tier but still run with the members of the community that aren’t pushing mythic. We like to have an active and fun community outside of raiding and the game.
We raid tue/thu 7-10cst.
If you are interested or want to know more, please message me at btag Dwhaviel#2478

Sunset Riders is a newly formed guild of friends and compatriots. Raiding 2 nights a week, we are a casual no drama guild! So far, we have achieved 6/9 heroic and are going to push AOTC with the current tier of raiding. We also run mythic pluses, and generally have fun with each other.

We raid on Wednesday and Thursday from 7 pm to 9:30 pm server time.
We also run Normal Tier raids on Saturday nights as well (7:30 pm Server time).

Currently, we are a seeking ranged dps (Shadow Priest/Warlock) for progression, Item level of 390+, with knowledge of fight mechanics and a desire to learn and push content. Others will be considered of course!

We also have several Role Players. We plan out events, currently scheduled on Friday nights, and Sunday, but also love spontaneous role play any day of the week. So we do seek role players as well, who don’t necessarily have to raid, just to have fun! We are on Moon Guard!

We are still a growing guild, but we like to do a lot together, and are fairly active in game and on discord. Feel free to message me in discord at laskaland#1301

Hey Soulmage,
If you’re at all interested in a horde guild I’d be happy to chat with you.

The group is < Secret Door > H on Illidan. We are 9/9H BoD (AotC), 1/2H CoS. We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm-12 ET.

I think our group is really something you might be interested in. We were started by a bunch of RL friends. So lots of banter, but we welcome new people. When we started there were a wide range of skills (from never picked up the game to people who could raid Mythic if they had the time/inclination). We don’t leave our people behind, which has caused some more mythic oriented players to leave for “greener pastures”. Not to say that we don’t sit people, but it takes a lot to get to that point. Lots of fun and banter (some of it 18+ sort of banter).

My RL would LOVE a frost mage too!

Hope to chat with you soon.
bnet: Anda#1503
discord: Anda#0691

Hi Soul!

Is playing Horde out of the question? I run a friendly, family-feeling guild and we’re always looking for more good-natured people who are looking to log in to raid consistently and have fun. You should check out our guild ad here:

Feel free to add me on bnet if you’d like to chat, we need another lock!

conweezy#1387

All the best in your search and I hope to hear from you,

Shayzee/Shhbbyisok/Conweezy

Hello everyone I have talked with a few of you and even had a trial raid. And will be watching a live stream of a horde guild , as a way of getting to know them because I don’t have a toon on the horde side. I have another trial raid Sunday, but I must say talking to all of you gives me hope that there are good guilds out there built on good foundations that will last. Ty I will post here as soon as I have found my forever home.

3 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day to all the gaming moms out there!

Warfare is a newly formed guild on Turalyon horde!
This guild is formed of previous CE (or close to CE raiders) :slight_smile:
Raid times are Tuesday-Thursday 9:30-12:30 est :slight_smile:
If this sounds appealing to you feel free to add our recruitment officer on bnet! Vak#11366 :slight_smile:

Hi Soulmage, not sure if you’ve found your home yet, but if you haven’t I can definitely tell you the guild you called home for 7 years is very similar to our guild.

We’re coming up just shy on 10 years, 2/3 of our raiders have been with us 4+ years, original officers. We always aim for AoTC but after that dabble in a few Mythics and we call the tier good. Never been a CE guild, not that we want to, we’re quite content doing our thing the way we do it.

If you’re still looking for a long term place to call home, I’d love to chat,
Ranico#1430

If your looking horde side my guild has that exact atmosphere!

Exiled is an AOTC focused raiding guild located on the server Turalyon. While our focus is AOTC, we will dabble in Mythic raiding once all content has been cleared. We are currently 9/9H BoD and 2/2H CoS looking to start pushing into Mythic BoD as the roster allows.

RAID TIMES: Currently we raid Wednesday and Thursday from 8pm-10pm est.

RAID EXPECTATIONS: Our raid times are short, so during those 2 hour windows want to be pulling. Due to our time constraints we dont want to have to explain every encounter with every pull. Discord in between pulls is typically laughing and joking around, but during the pull communication is focused on what we are doing. We expect you to come prepared with everything you will need for the encounter i.e. pots, watching videos, and properly enchanted/gems. We provide most everything except for your pots, all you need to do is ask.

ATMOSPHERE OUTSIDE OF RAID: We are a guild comprised of mostly late 20s to late 30s year old working adults. We all are typically in discord joking around with each other posting memes or picking on the Demon Hunter. Our sense of humor tends towards the dark side, so really nothing you say will offend anyone. Most of us are on almost every night running mythic plus, leveling alts, or just hanging out playing other games.

Needs: We are looking for a 2-3 more healers and DPS. However if the atmosphere sounds like something your interested in, we are always recruiting social players.

If any of this sounds interesting to you please dont hesitate to contact me on discord: taurast#9407 or bnet: taurast#1518 or Nicknac on discord/bnet: theblizzur#1777
Good luck Have fun and Sorry about your key!

Hello, if you are interested, feel free to contact me. You can find our recruitment post in
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-retrievers-of-light-weekend-9-9n-3-9h-looking-for-more/110451
looking forward to hearing from you!

Hello Soulmagè!

If you are still looking, we would love to see you join The Tortollan Rum Runners! The Tortollan Rum Runners is a Social Casual Raiding guild. We have set our sights on completing Normal Difficulty End Game content and having fun as a guild.

We recently transferred from Fizzcrank to Dalaran and are now rebuilding our ranks on our new home. Since we are in the process of recruiting, we are asking for patience while we fill up our roster. Once our roster has grown enough, we plan on a Two Night Schedule:

Wednesday and Thursday evenings 8:30 to 10:30 PM Eastern

This will leave other nights open for other content such as PvP, Mythic +, Warfronts, or other games.

Though we are a raiding guild we don’t just focus on raiding, we have done things such as Overwatch nights, mythic + pushes, old raid achievements, or misc other games. We also do an annual Secret Santa Gift Exchange IRL and In-Game and in the past have held IRL Gatherings in South Carolina.

We understand people have lives, jobs and things going on outside the game and will be flexible while maintaining a fun, low stress environment.

If all that sounds good then take a look at our website www.rumrunners.xyz and put in an application!

We ask that all potential recruits put in an application as it helps us get to know you. We also have our guild charter on the website that goes over in more detail how the guild works.

You can also reach me via

Faiery - Recruitment Officer

· Battle net - Faiery#1306

· Discord - Faiery#8731

I look forward to hearing from you!

We still exist :slight_smile:

<Duplicitys Reach> on Horde side US-Thrall 8/8H 2/8 M Last Tier, 9/9 H 2/9 M 2/2 H Discord? Check. Wipes? Check. Memes? Check. We are a group of casual elitists that raid twice a week, Friday and Saturday 9pm-12am (ET/server). We are currently recruiting DPS and healers with and offspec. We also are active in pushing mythic+ keys. Trials are welcome on so please reach out! We even host things like farming competitions with real life prizes :slight_smile:

Please contact any of our officers at our Btags

• Hungler#1448 -GM
  • Disintary#1567 -Officer
  • Drinlok#1273 -Officer
  • Bamli#1877 -Officer
  • Snarfed#1335 -Recruiting Officer or Snarfing#4104 on Discord

Not sure if you are still looking, but I suspect you are because you haven’t found us yet … Very interested in a conversation!

Servers (US): Nesingwary, Nazgrel, Vek’nilash
Time Zone: Central

Current Needs:
Recruiting ALL classes, specs and iLvls!

Immediate Raid Spots available for the taking! ANY DPS with a solid Tank or Heal O-Spec is highly valued.

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday (Misc. Raiding - Alts, PuGs, xmogs, etc): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Thursday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)
Sunday (Heroic / Progression): 7:00 - 10:00 pm (Central)

Who We Are:

We are an AoTC Guild first and foremost. Our primary goal is to earn our Ahead of the Curve achievement as quickly as we can without killing ourselves in the process. Since our reformation a year a go, we have been among the first guilds in our server cluster to earn the achievement with each new raid release.

Our core is made up of (mostly) adult, old-school raiders, RL friends & family. Our Discord is generally quiet and focused during raids, as opposed to the noisy chaotic mess that most guilds experience. We provide a full stock of raid mats (enchants, gems, flasks, repairs, etc.) to Raid Core and contributing Members.

Prior raid experience is valued, but not required. We have a long track record of turning inexperienced players into solid raiders.

As a whole, our guild maintains a mature, helpful attitude. We don’t play the game for you, but we do offer full support and guidance as needed for anyone willing to put out some effort on their own.

We like incorporating small groups of friends / family and / or absorbing small guilds that have lost their way.

While we do not aspire to be a “Mythic” guild, we may dabble with Mythic content if / when it feels appropriate to do so.

Mythic+ Groups run often during the week.

If you feel like we may be a good fit for you, please contact one for the Guild Officers listed below for additional details.

Elitists pricks and / or Mythic Raiders looking for a deep Mythic push need not apply.

Guild Contacts:

GM: Flynn-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Serina-Nesingwary
Co-GM: Vahleena-Nesingwary

Raid Leader: Serdwarf-Vek’nilash
Raid Leader: Songwing-Nazgrel
Officer: Mythrule-Nesingwary

Soulmage, I formed my guild with the same feelings you have right now: the yearning for a new “WoW family.” We’re looking for some dependable tanks/dps in my guild < Reunion > here on Illidan. We’re a fresh guild, but started progression this past week. Made it to 8/9N so far (Wed/Thurs 9pm-12am CST) with a good amount of people either new to raiding or just getting back into it after a long break. We’re a chill group, always chillin in discord and doing keys/pvp/random fun stuff on off days. If this sounds like an environment you’d enjoy, add me on bnet! mofuk#1960

< Reunion > recruitment post

1 Like

Hi there,

Retaliation is a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality.

More details - Retaliation Recruiting

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Hello,
I think the Clique might be a great fit for you. We are a late night heroic raiding guild. We raid two nights a week Tuesday and Sunday from 10:15 pm to 1:15am CST. We also have many mythic + nights as well. The guild has been around for quite a long time. So we have all gotten older and realised that real life does have to come first. But we still love to get together and hang out while killing bosses. We have some East coast night owls, central night owls, and some west coast people. Some of us have kids and don’t wanna give up family time for wow. We understand that and work with people accordingly. If you have any farther questions feel free to contact me on real id at Hadorya#1497.

What you’re looking for is exactly why we formed our guild almost 2 years ago!

Dad Bod is a horde heroic raiding guild on the Turalyon server. We formed during Legion and have been AoTC every tier since. Our members enjoy all aspects of the game, including m+, pvp, and achievement/mog runs. We are made up of adults, mostly dads, with lives, careers, and families. We’d love to push hardcore and thrive like the good ol’ days, but we just don’t have the time to worry about mythic progression. Our focus is on our members and we try to support each other as much as possible.
If you’re looking for a laid back home who has repeatedly been successful and active despite the roster roller coaster, look no further!
Our raid nights are currently Sun/Wed 10:00pm to 12:30am eastern time. If you’d like to discuss more, please reach out to me via:
Bnet: gnome4life#1832
Discord: Kentorus#0661 (best option for quick responses)