Looking For Family Friendly/Christian Guild

Not sure if you, or anyone that commented above, has found a home, but we would likely be a good fit, we are very family-friendly: [A][Atiesh] <Sibling Rivalry> Friends/Families/Groups | 19/19 Raiding

I am interested in joining the guild- character name is Hislead

Hey, Iā€™m afraid that the Discord link had expired! Hope to hear back from you again!

I run a guild on Kirtonos (horde) but am a Christian and try to install Godly guidelines into the guild. The more Christians in there the better. Message me if you want BobbyButcher#1412

Hey man, Added you on BTag Iā€™m MrGrizzly. Did you ever make that Horde Christian Guild? Iā€™d be interested in Joining. Getting tired of Alliance and the language from my current Guild. Wanting to find another Christian Guild

Hey man, added you. Iā€™m very interested.

MrGrizzly

I am also looking for a new guild on a new server. I foolishly rolled on a pacific server and the raid times are just to late for me. Seeing as there arenā€™t any central servers Iā€™ll have to settle for eastern. I prefer playing horde. Any active Christian guilds out there that are a fit for me?

Hey man, join Work in Progress on Mankrik. Iā€™m happy re-rolling with these folks

Yeah man, we are a new guild in Incendius and we are Horde side. Join up!

I didnā€™t have enough time to read all the posts, but Iā€™m looking for a Christian guild as well and preferably on a PVP server.

Can anyone give me more information? Iā€™ll be able to get online after Iā€™m out of school tonight around 10 pm.

ForTheKingGaming is a Horde Chrisitan guild on Kromcrush. Check us out, we are growing and starting scheduled dungeon runs.

I have just created a Christian Guild on Thunderhorn called , and am trying to figure out how to get members. Perhaps youā€™d like to come over and join it?

1 Like

We have one on Kromcrush my link is above. Come check us out.

Called what? Which faction?

Are you guys still looking for or accepting players for 8.3? My wife and I are currently looking for a Christian guild.

We are here and we are horde!

Got our bible study up and running and looking to add to our Raid ranks!

Knightmare is recruiting PvE server Pagle ,

We have MC n Ony on Farm! Weā€™ve been around since 1996, Started in Vanilla,went to Retail and came back to Classic. Weā€™re a stable bunch who like to have fun raiding and doing dungeons during the day.

Raid Schedule is Saturday @ 7:30 PM EST BWL
Raid Schedule for Sunday MC @ 7:30 EST on FARM
DKP Loot System www.clankm .net if you would like to take a peak.

if your interested reply here or bnet vinny#1281 or discord me @ Vinny#5924 or in game server Pagle - Vinny

Hello all,

My husband and I currently play horde on Skullcrusher and have been looking for a Christian guild in retail. Anybody happen to have any ideas on a good one we could try? Thanks!