New Horde Christian Guild on Incendius - US East

We are on Incendius and would love to have you! I was part of a Christian guild in retail and it seems like every Christian guild I found played Alliance. My buddy and I were looking to play Horde for the first time in a very long time, but we wanted to join a family friendly guild on the Horde side.

We had a really hard time finding one, so much so that we didn’t. So, we decided we needed to create one. Thankfully we found a couple of other guys that were interested in the same thing, so we joined their server and started fresh.

We are a Christian guild and are gamers with families; therefore we foster a family-friendly environment. We operate by biblical standards, so we keep it calm and we keep it clean.

We are semi-casual; meaning, we game when life, and family commitments, allow. When raid time comes we aim to dominate.

We plan on having regular bible studies that all are invited to, but not required to attend for membership.

We are Through the Fire, and we welcome everyone! Come join us on Incendius!

That’s unfortunate man, we’d love to have you.

Just know that your life is precious and you are adored.

If you ever find you need a friend to talk to, add my Btag

MrGrizzly#11381

1 Like

Well said sir, we would deff love to have ya!

I made a christian guild on my last RP server with the intention of creating a nice friendly community but all I ended up with was a bunch of middle aged men always asking wether we had any minors in guild, asking for more recruits below the age of 12 as to keep the guild alive with a childish spirit. All of the young recruits had to be males for some reason. The devil knows why.

But not many minors played WoW then so the guild disbanded

That’s unfortunate and I’m sorry that happened.

I can assure you that this is not that guild. We are mostly married folks with young families looking for a group of like-minded people wanting to play the game and strengthen each other.

Those middle aged men were married too, but that just added to the weirdness

0/8, b8 not so gr8.

What bait I do not understand?

It’s pretty obvious that your entire story was fabricated with the intent of portraying members of a religious group as child predators.

Uh this thread ended up all weird… Anyways, I’m very much into Alliance right now and my realm, but I may just join you sometimes! I wanted to play horde too and interested in a christian group.

Im sorry what? Rather far fetched no? When did I ever mention any kind of crime or abuse?

Yeah, not in the least bit unexpected. The name Jesus has always caused a stir.

We’d love to have you! When you join Incendius, look for Panzerbeard!

1 Like

Can we play meme specs in this guild?

I don’t know a whole lot about what exactly that is, but we don’t care about your spec. We are just interested in a wholesome gaming community.

Hi there! I just sent over a friend request - is this guild still open? I’m in desperate need of a Christian environment in this toxic place - especially horde! ADDY#11219. Thanks!