Looking For Christian Guild

I’ll reroll on a different server or play Alliance/Horde. I just want a Christian based guild. I want to be around a like-minded group of family-friendly people. People who can pray for each other and just hang out without having to deal with other people’s drama/cursing/drug talks.

I’ll play either Warrior/Mage/Lock and if Alliance possibly Paladin/Warrior/Mage/Lock

2 Likes

Check here: https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/search?q=Christian%20category%3A197

Am a Christian myself, but if you think Christian guilds are drama free, i have some sad news for you.

3 Likes

We are talking about rerolling and I am hoping this will be a friendly, mature environment. Come post in the thread if you’re interested!

We have a Horde Christian guild on Kromcrush. You can get info from here: [H] [KROMCRUSH] <ForTheKingGaming> is a Christian / Family-Friendly Guild

Would love to have more!

Pray for me please. Virgin Marie is our Lord and savior.

There was a recruitment message on Myzrael a couple days ago. I don’t recall the name (Light, maybe), but at least there does appear to be at least one guild on our server that’s rolling similarly to your request.

Alliance, of course, b/c we all know Horde are pagan. :stuck_out_tongue:

So you want to roll a warlock and team up with demons and shoot fire from your hands… yeahhhhhh… okay

Well, he didn’t say fundamentalist Christian…