Looking to re-roll horde for dungeon running, questing

Hello,

A friend and I want to play with a group of people who like doing a lot of dungeons for leveling and questing/PvPing together. To that end, we’d like to re-roll horde on a well-populated US East server.

Ideally, we’d have a full or almost full dungeon group that has a tank, healer, and some DPS. My friend would like to play a warlock, and I’m willing to play any role. I prefer to play as a shaman that heals or DPS in group. I wouldn’t mind healing for a 2h-wielding warrior tank with windfury. I’m not too familiar with dungeons past ZF, but I don’t mind tanking anything for non-PUGs as a warrior or druid, either, if that’s what’s needed.

We see dungeon running as similar to forming a group to play D&D: the important part is playing with people you get along with, and getting loot is secondary to that. If you agree and you’d like to play horde with us, please feel free to reply here, or contact Likado#1203 on Discord. We generally play in the evening on US East times between 6 and 10 PM, later on weekends.

Thanks.

Hey Vyvx, thanks for the reply.

Our only concern with Earthfury is that it seems like a very low population server, at least relative to the other servers, which makes me wonder about its longevity, and it could be a problem if we have to PUG a slot or two when dungeon running. On our current server, it has a decent population, and yet we still struggle to find dungeon groups even for things like ZF, Uldaman, or SM. Not that we want to join a server with a queue or anything, but maybe somewhere in the middle.

How married are you to Earthfury? I’m not keen on asking anyone to give up on their existing characters that they like just to play with strangers, but if it makes anyone feel better, we’re giving up a level 56 druid and 46 warlock, too.

For the record, we’re considering servers like (but not limited to) Sulfuras, Stalagg, Benediction, or Incendius.

All we could ask is for a trial period with each other :slight_smile:

If you’d like, we made some characters on Benediction. I’m Zugga, and my warlock pal is Selerica. We’re doing some light leveling in the starting zones as we speak. Come say hi!

Dont Know if you are still looking but is forming its core raid group working on Raiding, PvP, Instances and having a good time. Our Raids Currently are 8:30-11:30 est on Tues and Thursday - We do loot by DKP. Just putting it out there. If you have any other questions feel free to ask or just search the Sulfuras forum and we have some recruitment posts that give alot more details.