Looking for Casual, Active, Mature Guild

Hey there,

I’m looking for a casual PVE guild that has some or all of the following characteristics:

• Active Gchat (not discord) - When I’m in game, I tend to focus on that, so would love to see guildies talking in gchat when in game. I’m open to using discord for group content, but I’d like to see gchat hopping when in world.

• Interest in Lore or light RP - I enjoy immersion and discussion of Azeroth. Would love to find other lore nerds. I don’t really actively RP, but I enjoy the community and what it adds to the world.

• Socializing - I am not looking for NPCs that increase my chances of sick loot. I’d like to find people who enjoy playing WITH people and even hanging out sometimes or socializing for the joy of it even if it’s not increasing ilvl.

• Mature or Older Players - I have a career, family, and other responsibilities to balance. People who understand that are my match.

• Fun - Weird that I feel like I have to mention it in a game, but people who laugh and can have a good time, even if we fall off the platform, would be ideal. I try to be good at my class, but laughing off accidents and mistakes should be a given. Sometimes, being silly IS the game, right?

• Eastern TZ Friendly - It would be nice if the guild was most active or events happened during ET evenings and weekends.

• Horde/Alliance Mix - I play both. I hope you do too!

As for me, I’m:

• Based in Eastern time zone
  • Middle aged
  • Play a handful of classes (paladin, shaman, warlock, warrior)
  • Play evenings and weekends, when I can
  • Enjoy PVE, lore, old content for story/transmog, and just being in world.

I appreciate your time! If this sounds like your guild, do let me know!

1 Like

What you want is definitely my goal. I cannot suggest you join at the current moment merely for the reason that I am currently working on rebuilding an active roster, and things can be spotty and quiet, quite opposite of what you are looking for. When the right people are on, it is exactly what you want- but right now it is off and on. Feel free to keep us bookmarked though, I am doing whatever I can to achieve this ideal balance of social and casual. Here is a link to my post if you haven’t seen it already: