Looking for AOTC Guild

My buddy and i are looking to find a raiding guild who does normal/heroic raids and mythic + dungeons.

we use to be very active in wow but recently just returned for war within and would like to jump into the raiding scene

im a frost dk and my buddy is a prot/ret paladin

hit me up if there is a home out there for us

Hey there, take a look at us and see what you think. We need a ret and dk dps for our guild.

We’re looking for a tank and could use more dps as well

Hey there! I wanted to offer as a possibility for you. We’re AotC and Mythic+ focused, and cultivate a relaxed but focused environment when it comes to raiding.

Our raid schedule is Thursday/Sunday from 9pm EST to 12am EST. Right now, we’re looking for more DPS and a Frost DK and a Ret paladin with a tank flex would be a great fit.

Feel free to contact me at evalli on Discord or Brynhildr#11685 (BattleTag) or take a look at our site to apply. https://mgrey.carrd.co. Thanks for your time!

Feel free to reach out if interested, in need of like minded people!

Sicily US - Area 52 is a AOTC/Mythic + focused guild that is looking to increase the size of its ranks in order to take on The War Within. Led by multiple experienced Mythic/CE raiders, who are tired of the burn out and grind that comes with Mythic raiding, and are looking to create a more chill and fun environment where we can all come to have fun! While we are seeking to finalize our core raid team with players looking to have fun in raid, while also experiencing a good time in other aspects of the game such as PVP and M+. In the long run, we will be seeking to clear Heroic content at a casual but efficient pace, while also pushing higher end Mythic + and PVP content. As our core is a group of close friends who enjoy raiding with each other in a respectful environment, we would love to welcome you into our community as we take on the challenge of end-game content, and prepare for The War Within Expansion.

Current Raid Times/Days:
Thursday : 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST
Sunday: 7:00 P.M - 9:00 P.M EST

Recruitment Needs:

CURRENTLY RECRUITING ALL SKILLED PLAYERS

What we Offer:

1. Gems/Flasks/Enchants/Mats for all our core members.
  2. Repairs during raid times.
  3. Very friendly and active environment/guild chat that often talk and play games with each other not only in WoW but outside of the game as well.
  4. Your new home that will last all throughout The War Within.

What we expect from our raiders:

1. Commitment to the Group, helping others, and creating a fun environment for all to enjoy.
  2. Be prepared and perform to the best of your ability.
  3. Most importantly, BE RESPECTFUL. Drama will not be tolerated.

If you are interested in joining, apply using the following link:
forms.gle/ib7Ze4VnfXeuKVeM6

If you have any other questions or are interested in joining, please contact those listed below.

GM - BTAG: Takeflight#11670
Raid Leader - BTAG: evvs#1490