Looking for AOTC and M+ guild

Stormrage looking for a guild to AOTC run and M+ with. Can’t raid past 10:30pm est but can raid T-F

good evening. is that 1030 est you cant raid past. not sure if your on pst or what time zone. We raid wed/thur 9-12 est. If this is something your able to do let me know. Bigkef#8664 is my discord. If the times dont work… I wish you the best on finding a new home

hey we are a guild you might be int, i am going to copy and past my post please reach out in discord if you like

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

Raid History
Vault of the Incarnates 2/8 Mythic
Aberrus the Shadowed Crucible 9/9 Heroic
Amirdrassil the Dream’s Hope 1/9 Mythic

About our raid: As a guild we accomplish AOTC every Season but we WANT to do Mythic but just need the people. We have a Consistency of 13 to 16 players each week, so we are only short about 4 to 6 players.

What We Offer

Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons
Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raids are focused, efficient, and full of camaraderie.
Experienced Leadership: Our Officers are super chill and willing to help anyone who wants to learn!

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (need a swing healer that can also dps)
Restoration Shamans
Holy Pally
Resto Druid
Preservation Evoker

DPS :
Highly Needed Class’s
:fire:Mage , :fire:Lock , Rouge
But what ever dps you play, just message me and I am sure we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

Requirements:
Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
Discord: Mandatory voice chat during raids and used as a primary form of communication.
How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Feel free to check us out.