Looking for a Raiding Guild

Coming back from a break mid DF and looking for an active guild. Can play any spec but prefer MW. Also have a Hunter I would be willing to run with for TWW.

Heya!

Welcome back! We are an aotc focused guild that raids wed, thurs 9pm to 12am est. love to have you aboard on your MW.

Hey Konsh, We are currently looking for a healer to close out our group. Below is our info, hit us up if interested thanks.

**About us: **

We are a Horde based guild on Zul’jin
We are an AOTC focused guild.
We were AOTC during DF
We are a guild that likes to do all content be it N/H raiding and some prog into Mythic without making it a job.
We have a very active discord we hang out in daily and post in all day.
We like to have friendships instead of just numbers we want you in discord talking and in guild.
18+ guild

What we offer:

Active and very friendly guild enviroment.
Mythic keys as a group
Heroic Raiding twice a week.
Normal raiding for alts and those who cant make heroics, once a week after progressing into Heroic.
Mount and Xmog runs (gm is a mount collector and goes daily on runs)
TW raids when they are available.
Movie Nights
Multiple games not just WoW
SUPER active Discord !
Friendly enviroment to grow and thrive.
Safe place for Women and LGBTQIA to enjoy playing

What we are looking for:

Need 1 Healer (H Pally, R Druid, MW, Evoker)

Raid:
People who show up consistently
People who are not going to flake and leave after a few wipes (raid wipes happen)
Good attitudes
Knowledge of class playing.
(Willing to look at all classes and specs, no immediate denials)

Raid Times

(Prog group) Fridays and Saturdays 9pm - 12am EST
(Alt and extras) Wednesdays 9pm -11pm EST
(Xmog/Mount/TW) Sundays 7pm -9pm EST

We accept all players and are not just looking for raiders.

If this seems like a good fit or even just interested feel free to reach out to us, either by replying here or messaging us on the socials.

Bnet: Dragonss#11100, Nymue#11411 Remane#1467

Discord: Dragons2406, Nymue37, Remane

Server Zul’jin: Dragonss, Nymueh, Rimaine

Thankyou for your time and as always, Embrace the Chaos be Epic!

What are you looking to do content wise? shoot me a dm on disc

Hello Konshis

I am a returning player. I came back in March. Apparently it had been 7 years since I was last online! I have really enjoyed WoW since then but one of the things I was missing was the social aspect of a Guild. In the past those were the people who were always there to run some dungeons and tromp our way through some raids. So thats my goal in TWW, to be a part of an active guild again.

This is also not the first time I have returned after a wow break. And one of the things I feel really adds to the guild experience is to be part of it from the beginning. We are at a great time now due to the upcoming xpac. But above that, I was looking for a newer guild. One where I wouldn’t just be slotted into an existing raid team.

I joined TRYHARDISH. So far, I am glad I did. The Officer team seems knowledgeable and skilled but dedicated to forming a positive and casual environment. There are no set raid times yet. But interest is high for raiding/mythics/and some pvp. And the team is growing.

If any of that resonates with you, check them out. :slight_smile:

Hey, my guild might be the perfect fit for you, we all take breaks but my guild is willing to help you out not matter what! I am going to copy and past my post please reach out if your into it :slight_smile:

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:
• Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
• Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About Raiding with Us: As a guild, we achieve AOTC every season and aim to push into Mythic. With a core group of up to 16 players, we’re looking to expand by 4-6 committed raiders. We provide support to raiders through the guild bank and officer assistance to ensure everyone is raid-ready.

What We Offer:
• Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons, striking a balance between fun and focus; we welcome players who value camaraderie and collective success.
• Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raid nights are efficient, focused, and supportive.
• Experienced Leadership: Our officers are dedicated to helping eager learners grow and excel.
• Mythic+: While raiding is our primary focus, we actively run M+ groups.
• PVP: We have a casual PVP group that enjoys achieving elite sets together.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (Need a swing healer that can also DPS)
• Restoration Shamans
• Holy Paladins
• Restoration Druids
• Preservation Evokers
• Other Healers: Just message us; we’re flexible!

DPS:
• Highly Needed Classes: Mage, Warlock, Rogue
• Other DPS: Message us, we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

PVP: Our casual PVP group is all about fun and camaraderie. We regularly achieve elite sets and push ratings together. We’re not hardcore or elitist; we’re just a group of friends enjoying PVP content.
If you’re looking for a guild where you can:
• Run PVP content with friends
• Improve your skills without pressure
• Participate in guild events and activities
• Enjoy good ol’ fashioned WoW camaraderie

Then we’re the guild for you! We welcome players of all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned pros. Our Discord is always active, with members ready to dive into PVP.
Requirements:

•	Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
•	Discord: Mandatory for voice chat during raids and is our primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa
Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hey Kon, we are looking for a healer raids will be fri/sat 10pm-12 shooting for aotc and have people looking for ksm every season. my btag is adema#1487 hit me up.